******june babies******

Hey girlies, just popping in to say hi, hope you and bumps are well! xxx

hi debbie, lovely to see you :) think most of us are ok apart from the usual niggles! how are you keeping up hun? :hugs:

Oooooh Hello there hun xxxx
Lovely of you to pop in......................Ditto on Linn's "how are you?"

Hi Deb :wave: xx

How did your mw appt go NightKD

How did your mw appt go NightKD

It went well. :) She said my blood pressure is good (I used to have low blood pressure before I got preg) Bean's HB sounded good - she got a nice hard kick for using the doppler :lol: and let me borrow a few natural birthing books :)

She told me I should be eating more protein (though the 'menu' I gave her of what I ate over the weekend wasn't really standard, so she's asked for another) so I'm gonna get DH to get me a smoothie with a protein shot tonight. :thumbup: Or maybe tomorrow night because we're having beef burgers tonight, so I'll end up with too much protein today and not enough tomorrow :lol:

Got another appointment in 3 weeks. :thumbup:

xx

She did say I'll more than likely go overdue because my mum did...but being a natural birthing mw she said "Your EDD is just a rough guess - baby will turn up sometime towards the end of June...as long as she doesn't come April or August, we'll be fine :winkwink:" :lol:

I'd be quite happy with Bean turning up at 38/39 weeks!! :dohh: My mum went over by a week and a day..

xx

Hi ladies,

Hope everyone one is well on here....June isn't that far away!!!!:wacko: EEK!!!:wacko:

Anyway who....I'm already on the list but we found out yesterday that we've got a little girl so change I be changed to :pink: please ???

Hugs

Amy x

Congrats on the :pink: bump Adrasteia :)

And congrats on 26 weeks E&L :thumbup:

Going by my ticker I have 99 days to go :happydance:

xx

She did say I'll more than likely go overdue because my mum did...but being a natural birthing mw she said "Your EDD is just a rough guess - baby will turn up sometime towards the end of June...as long as she doesn't come April or August, we'll be fine :winkwink:" :lol:

I'd be quite happy with Bean turning up at 38/39 weeks!! :dohh: My mum went over by a week and a day..

xx

Is this your first? My mum went early with me but my son was still over due. It doesn't necessarily mean that because your mum went over, that you will too.. I do know birth weight plays a part tho. From yours and oh's you can get a rough idea how much your lo will weigh. I was 5 pound 10, oh was 7 pound, our son was 6 pound 4. Now im having a girl and they say she'll be in the 5 pounds

xx

Is this your first? My mum went early with me but my son was still over due. It doesn't necessarily mean that because your mum went over, that you will too.. I do know birth weight plays a part tho. From yours and oh's you can get a rough idea how much your lo will weigh. I was 5 pound 10, oh was 7 pound, our son was 6 pound 4. Now im having a girl and they say she'll be in the 5 pounds

Yeah. The MW just said it's more likely I'll go overdue because my mum did, we'll see how it goes :)

Yeah....DH was like 8lbs4oz (or close) and I was 8lbs6oz...I'm expecting at least an 8lber! :lol:

xxx

Hello,

I had my little princess on June 24, 2010!!! 4 days early!!!

Attachments

• Alyssa Jo.jpg
    Alyssa Jo.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 1
Hi girls

I had my baby boy on the 23rd, 1 day early, didnt exactly go to plan and i ended up with an emergency c-section, but we made it in the end and now im home with Max and love him to bits :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->