******june babies******

No Linn she didnt she said I see her again at 28 weeks and we'll see whats happenning then - she said because she could hear him moving and hb was ok she wasnt worried given my placenta etc - I am trying to not stress about it just yet...

I'm ok aching alot right now but sure Ill be ok in the morning.

Mx

D you put me to shame! There is no way I could do that with the bump. Bet you felt very proud! And it was a nice day for it too :)

We went sofa shopping and it will arrive in 8 weeks, it's very nice! But that's me done for the day, walk for 10 minutes and I'm knackered nevermind 10 miles. :lol:

Think I will need a support belt soon nightkd! I'm sure you will find a small one somewhere online xx

Cj has been quiet this weekend.. I'm thinking she must have got loads done in the nursery! :)

Or maybe she is surrounded by so many nappies from her deliveries that she can not get to her computer.

:lol:

Cj has been quiet this weekend.. I'm thinking she must have got loads done in the nursery! :)

Or maybe she is surrounded by so many nappies from her deliveries that she can not get to her computer.

:lol:

I like the second option :haha:

So here is my 27 week bump pic, I didn't take one last week for some reason!
Anybody else want to share theirs?

Attachments

• 27 weeks.jpg
    27 weeks.jpg
    29.2 KB · Views: 3
Gorgeous Linn congrats on 27 weeks - think you're growing again!

Wasn't CJ busy all weekend I think she had plans with friends

Mx

Linn..... And I thought black was supposed to be slimming.:haha:. Wow you do do great bumps hun.
Lili love the thought of CJ stuck in a room by nappies! Xx
Delilah ....... Wow 10 miles, I did that when I was about 10yrs!!!! Well done you xxx

Emma I posted a reply last night, but must have disappeared :(

Hope everybody is well today :) I was in so much pain last night (my back) I thought it was worse than labour but after an hour it just stopped and I somehow fell asleep!

Wow it's grown even more! It is bumpalicious :haha:

I'll take one too xx

Thanks Lili I bet yours grew too... how are you today? I am so bored of the cold, I want it to get warm! I cleaned my house yesterday and now there is nothing to do today, I can never be happy hmmmm?

Can't believe I got my 28 week midwife appointment this Friday, will get my HIP form then... did you get your money yet? Did it take long? I heard they are really quick at the moment!

I feel good, it's really sunny here but still so cold! Got the heating on! Since the antibiotics all the pains have gone and the tightenings stopped, which is fab :)

I'm not sure if mine has grown! It's hard to notice yourself isn't it? But I have now reached 10 stone (I was 8.4) so I know I'm putting weight on somewhere. Posted my hip form about 10 days ago.. Nothing had gone in on Friday but I'll check online banking later. I have to see that consultant again this week, I like him better than my midwife, doesn't rush to get me out!

I am not seeing my consultant again until 24th, I must say I didn't see much of her as it was a bit rushed, they are so busy. She did the 22 week scan on me too... even if they are more qualified I am glad my 30 week scan is going to be done by a sonographer, they take much more time, hopefully check if my little girl grew a willy... which I don't hope. But I am not washing any of the clothes I got from next as I will be able to exchange them if I need to!

Let me know when you got the money, I am just curious when I can expect mine, my friend had hers within a week, I think it's different in different areas though. Inland revenue is usually really fast for us, don't know who deals with the HIP though. Did you get a letter back from them yet? Usually it's a few days after that.

No didn't get a letter from them yet, and just checked online banking and it hasn't gone in. But I will let you know when it does :) Hopefully not got lost in the post or something! The envelope that came with the form had a Liverpool address on, so it didn't have far to go! I think they all go to the same place but not sure.

Linn I don't think she will have grown a willy.. but I know how you feel. I made them check at every scan :lol: I don't know when to start washing the babies clothes and things.. everything is new, don't want to do it too early. Might wait for the weather to get a bit better, then I can dry it on the line. Lots of baby clothes hanging in my garden that would be lovely :) xxx

I wouldn't do it too early either, then you might as well do it again before baby comes as it won't be freshly washed anymore if you do it too soon. If I am sure it is a girl after this scan I will do them all, otherwise it's not like the stuff can't be washed quickly after baby is born. Is your OH having some time off work after the birth? And how long are you off? Will you be getting Mat Allowance? I got it after I had DD but they made a mistake with my Nat Ins number so I got nothing until she was 10 months and I got it all in one go, I was shocked when I found the money in my account as the letter only came after the money! I didn't dare spend it cause I thought it was some mistake but then I got the letter :) If you are getting thatl claim it as early as possible, it takes ages! Not only when it goes wrong :wacko:

edit: it is lovely drying all the baby clothes in the garden, I have been drying stuff outside every day now this week, if it's sunny things dried within 5-6 hrs although it was only 1-2'C. I hate it when I can't dry clothes outside and was very happy this week, I know thats sad :haha:

girls have a read of this.........might not apply to everyone but its made me smile today.

https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/289368-just-some-useful-advice-some-women.html

E&Ls mummy you can only claim sure start grant if you receive tax credits higher than the family element, if your child is under 1 it is £1024 per year or something. So not everyone can claim it, but useful link as some people might not be aware they can get it!

Linn yeh thats what i thought. it might help someone out.

ive just phoned and spoken to the surestart people and they said i can apply before baby if i want and even if get knocked back i can apply again after baby is born. he said i would prob get it after baby born given my circumstances, rather than before.

i had no idea i could claim this when i had DD2....its a minefield as to what you can and cant claim....but im working on the theory of every little helps as ive missed out on any form of SMP or MA with all my preganacies. and Job seekers too.

Emma I posted a reply last night, but must have disappeared :(

Hope everybody is well today :) I was in so much pain last night (my back) I thought it was worse than labour but after an hour it just stopped and I somehow fell asleep!

Why what did you say?

I don't think i am entitled to any thing................depends how much your husband/partner earns i think?

yeah Emma in some ways it does depend on that also if you worked last year it will depend on how much you earned too! I got tax credits after DD was born but not enough... it is for people on lower incomes really. If you get more than £545 tax credits per year at the moment then you can claim the grant now. Same goes for you E&Ls mummy and then if you are on any of the usual benefits you can too.

Emma I just replied to your comment last night... OH had said I shouldnt take my bump pic with a black top as it was slimming, but after I took the pic I decided it looked big enough :) Weird it wasn't there today though, as I am sure I posted it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->