• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

June jewels 2018!!!!

What a cutie pie Mom! He looks adorable in that bunny hat.

I logged on here when it was all changing over and thought we'd lost the thread as it said it didn't exist!

Dylan is a chunky monkey, he's 19lb 2oz and is 68cm long. He's growing out of his 6-9 month clothes so I'm going to have to wash his 9-12 stuff.
We're not doing very well at nights, he's currently waking about 4-5 times. He usually sleeps 7:30-12:30 then has 2-3 hour wake ups after then. I'm exhausted.
Luckily in the day he's a happy bunny. He's just started being able to just about sit up on his own though we've got no attempt at rolling. He's chatty and laughs a lot.
I'm still finding he's rediculously clingy to me but I'm enjoying being #1 whilst it lasts.

Not a fan of the new format.

Allie thats excellent on her growth!

Mom15 wow thats some good milk you have! Haha

Love the pics ladies! These babies are so cute!

Sawyer is doing so well. Hes such a calm sweet little boy. Always smiling and rarely cries. He growls and chats a lot. Tons of giggles. LOVES his big sister. Hes sleeping pretty well. Generally 10/11pm-5/6am for a feed, back down to about 9/10am. And a few naps throughout the day. He is the polar opposite from my dd in every way. Except the smiling, she was a smiley happy baby too.

Ok i keep trying to upload a photo and everything I do is too large. I edited like 4 times with 2 different apps(used to be able to just adjust lighting or something and it would be fine)

Pg - Dylan sounds like my DS1. He was also 19lbs at 4mo and slept til midnight and then woke every 2-3 hours. So exhausting. He was always a great napper. 3h naps were not uncommon. He napped so well at 2.5years it affected his bedtime so much I quit his naps. Still to this day if he doses off for even 15min it delays his bedtime for at least an hour and I’m not a fan of that lol.

Rach - Sawyer sounds like a sweet boy. DS2 also loves his big brother and laughs at him all the time. Even when he tries to smother him all the time.

Speaking off any of you have the older siblings trying to lay, squish, squeeze and sometimes punch, kick their baby siblings. I think my DS1 just doesn’t understand that he could seriously hurt his baby brother. Of course I don’t let him do all those things, but it’s stressful to constantly be on watch.

I'm so glad it's normal mom, I just feel like I'm doing something wrong with his sleep but I'm just trying to think that it won't go on forever.
Tonight I'm going to try putting him in his own bed! He's been sleeping in my bed with me as he grew out of his crib very quickly but it means my oh has been on the sofa for ages
I'm not looking forward to changing his routine but it's got to be done
Dylan has started to stop sleeping on his back and wants to be on his side. It makes me worry and I slowly tip him onto his back when he's asleep but it means he often starts flailing his arms on his back and wakes himself up.

His sister is so happy to see him that she has to constantly touch him or wiggle his arms. Luckily because of the age gap she understands to be gentle but I'm still very nervous sometimes.

He loves her as well, he only has to look at her for him to start giggling like crazy.

We're still working on tummy time

PSX_20181009_111736.jpg

F rolled over today! So proud of this girl.

She is also obsessed with her big sister. So many smiles at her constantly.

Aww that's fab curious! Was it front to back? Good girl. I hope you're all settled in your new home?

Dylan is showing no interest in rolling still even though he can lift himself to sitting almost from lying down :haha:
Today I had his head on my lap and he sat up. Though if you sit him up on the sofa he decides he wants to lie down and will move himself around. Little pain in the bum!

Aww that's fab curious! Was it front to back? Good girl. I hope you're all settled in your new home?

Dylan is showing no interest in rolling still even though he can lift himself to sitting almost from lying down :haha:
Today I had his head on my lap and he sat up. Though if you sit him up on the sofa he decides he wants to lie down and will move himself around. Little pain in the bum!
Back to front! But she is a million years from sitting up I think. It's so funny how differently they advance!

We are mostly settled, thanks for asking :D Still furniture to put together and bins and boxes to get to organize and I have a whole garage full of boxes. But we're getting closer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->