June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

confuzion

Mommy to Zinny at last!
Reaction score
https://textimages.us/june/june02/june-004.png​

July thread started by our beloved twinkie2 for the ladies out for June: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/two-week-wait/2187431-july-testers-fun-sun-poas.html

Hi ladies, thought I would get the ball rolling on the new thread for those who have been following along with us (newbies are welcomed with open arms :hugs:). Hope this month is the start of our healthy beautiful babies.

Testers
kwynia
Deal9027
twinkie2
ilovetomatoes
hunni12
fairyy
sn0wbunnie
n.miller
akilgore2012
MissB1979
Green Glitter
CoffeePuffin
tryinNHouston
mckpedro
Cheekygringo
shterr612
Tuesdaysbaby
labellavie
Bluebearmummy
Eidson23
skunkpixie
KatO79
cutieq
frenchie35
macydarling
dollyminxture
KrissyB
No5
free_spirtd
wantbump
bluefish1980
luvsgreen
babyjan
Praying4my1st
xheylove
cravemyheart
darkriver
MegNE922
FutureFrogMom
Tryin4num3
Lirpa11
ladybirdgb
aknqtpie
Cattia
autaut_99
Dove830
nickielg
xnmd1
xprincessx
Pug2012
Barbiegirl88
canadabear
RubyRedLips
Bartness
RonnieV
Bug222
pinkturtle
peanutmomma
ttc another
JessicaMarie
smiley4442

BFP:happydance:
waiting2c
slowloris :angel:
confuzion :angel:
Jmandrews
KatieSweet :angel:
MellyH
calilove77
Mezzanotte
Captain
Dumpling
chimama
chelsealynnb
curiousowl :angel:
Lynny77
wiggle84
sweetmere
kits
MegNE922
mummy_smurf2b

Graduate thread for our BFPs! -- https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/p...tww-buddies-graduate-thread.html#post33058765

Love you Confuzion! I might be hopping over to June, not sure we BD enough this cycle :)

Hello Confuzion! I'm going to keep up from the beginning of this thread this time because #1 - reading 400+ posts to catch up was kind of crazy & #2 I think by my temp change today that I Oed yesterday which Yay for Oing around CD14/15 instead of CD21 like last month but a major bummer because the day before & day of O we didn't BD because my DH got wicked sick w/ a cold & fever. So I'm pretty much out of the running for this month if that's the case. I'll still considerate it a successful cycle if I can get to 12-14DPO instead of 8DPO like last month until AF arrives tho!

Hope both of you ladies get your BFPs in May but I added you on anyway :)

I'm here, not sure if it'll be for the beginning of the month or the end, but regardless, I'll be following all my lovely BnB girls!

Twinkie :hugs:, welcome along. Hope you make chit chat with us whether you decide to try this cycle or not.

Twinkie :hugs:, welcome along. Hope you make chit chat with us whether you decide to try this cycle or not.

ALWAYS <3

Even if I skip out on the current cycle, I'll still be in for the very end of the month-even though I'd fall to July technically, we all know I'd still get a June test in.

Also, I had to say, I just looked at the title to the thread and I have to say, I absolutely love it!! Just what we need the month of June to be :hugs:

I hope your next bout of testing is a much happier occasion :hugs:. Yay for being in for June regardless :)

I am here! Love the title Confuzion! Hopefully, I'll have my appt before end of may and get things rolling for June :).

Too much going on in may and not really sure so i will join you ladies in June :)

Is it ok for the support crew to pop in every now and then to cheer you on?

Hunni - hope you get a may BFP but I will add you on :).

Tui - the support is welcome :hugs:.

ILT - FX!!!!! Can't wait to hear all your updates soon. So much exciting stuff going on with you :)

Hi ladies! I get so excited when I see a new month up! It does scream new beginnings and happiness lol. Confuzion thank you so much for beginning this!

Hi - im back to the boards now as we start trying for number two.... technically not trying till June as have honeymoon in June and didnt plan to be pregnant for that, but hey accidents happen and now I find myself wondering if that "accident" could give me a BFP. Would be over the moon if it did. Not sure if will be testing last couple of days of May or if will be June but was wondering if could join you guys?

Hi ladies! I get so excited when I see a new month up! It does scream new beginnings and happiness lol. Confuzion thank you so much for beginning this!

:D I feel the same way. Sadness over a lost cycle goes away and excitement for the new one takes its place :). Hope you get your BFP in May so won't add you to the list just yet!

Lots of :dust::dust::dust:to you all!!! :)

Thank you :hugs:

I'm in for June!! :)

Welcome and good luck sunshine!

Hi - im back to the boards now as we start trying for number two.... technically not trying till June as have honeymoon in June and didnt plan to be pregnant for that, but hey accidents happen and now I find myself wondering if that "accident" could give me a BFP. Would be over the moon if it did. Not sure if will be testing last couple of days of May or if will be June but was wondering if could join you guys?

Yes, yes, welcome :D. Hope you'll be seeing that BFP soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->