June, month of new beginnings! Thread for laughter, support and POAS! 19 BFP!

Update here: witch is pretty much gone. So begins the EOD baby dance :haha:.

Hi Confuzion. :hi:
I would like to join. We just relaxed and enjoyed :sex: last cycle. New cycle started today and back to full on TTC mode.:)

Hi fairyy :hi:, welcome aboard! For us, this is the last cycle full on TTC before taking a relaxed NTNP break. Even still, I'm feeling pretty relaxed and laid back this cycle, so far :haha:.

Relaxed approach is good. :)
I am also trying to relax till I get over with this AF and start ewcm and then will start opk and BD.

Heyy ladies, I'm joining! AF came today :( The last few weeks were such a roller coaster, but I'm determined to shake it off & get a BFP in June!

Hey ladies, Joining you all as well. On cd 6 today. Should O between May 22-25. Testing in early June... approximately 1 week before my birthday. Maybe that can be my birthday present.

Oh and since I teach and school is out, our opportunities for BD are no longer limited. DH and I work opposite schedules so in previous months, BD in time for O was hard.

sn0wbunnie, n.miller :hi:
We all will make this happen this month. :flower:

n.miller, good that school is closed and you can get some crazy bd in. Everything sounds perfect. :thumbup:

sn0wbunnie, hope AF leaves the house soon.

I am @cd2 today and tomorrow I am going for wisdom teeth extraction. It's a painful week. But AF is not that heavy this time, which is good. :)

sn0wbunnie, n.miller :hi:
We all will make this happen this month. :flower:

n.miller, good that school is closed and you can get some crazy bd in. Everything sounds perfect. :thumbup:

sn0wbunnie, hope AF leaves the house soon.

I am @cd2 today and tomorrow I am going for wisdom teeth extraction. It's a painful week. But AF is not that heavy this time, which is good. :)

Ugh... tooth extraction does not sound fun.:nope: But at least AF stayed lighter for you.

And definitely crazy BD. Thinking about surprising DH with some practice tonight when he gets home. :happydance:

Hi snowbunnie and n.miller :hi:, good luck for June ladies! Hope you get that early birthday BFP n.miller!

CD 7, had our first BD of the month last night :happydance:. No stress yet!

Yay Confuzion :happydance:. Hope this stress free attitude will do the trick :dust:

n.miller, definitely get some practice ;)

Yaya Confuzion! GET IT ON!

We still haven't had sex since my BFP. I'm so sick and tired and sore (bb's) at night. lol! I know I need to because I'm so ill and so is he but he is being so understanding so that makes me feel better at least. I think things will get back to normal in the second trimester.

fairyy, AF only stays for 4 days. Wishing I could go to sleep & wake up & tomorrow would be Friday :)

This is my 2nd cycle TTC, so I am still new & pretty much clueless... Is there a "best BD" method? We were BDing every other day?

sn0wbunnie, every other day is good. Else you can go for every other day (EOD) and then 3 consecutive days once you get + on ovulation tests.

My plan for the month is EOD once I see ewcm and then 3 days after +opk.

Tmi but has anyone ever felt a pulse in their vag...i felt it twice yesterday when sitting downbut it only lasts a few seconds, it just started yesterday

sn0wbunnie, every other day is good. Else you can go for every other day (EOD) and then 3 consecutive days once you get + on ovulation tests.

My plan for the month is EOD once I see ewcm and then 3 days after +opk.

Might try that this month as well. Since schedules have sucked, we've typically BD for a few consecutive days before +opk and then the day of and day after +opk. Can't wait to actually enjoy it and not have to give up sleep/have it be a chore.

No idea hunni. But I hope it's a goos sign. :)

We normally start to BD early and stop early :dohh:
I think doing it the day of "O" i.e 2nd day of +opk, when test line is darker than the control line might do the trick for us and day after it. May be that's what we are missing. I normally ovulate on either cd14 or cd15. We are going to start at cd12 this time (when ewcm starts to show up). And have plans to use preseed too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->