JUNE Testers!!! 4 BFPs So far!!!

Eltjuh

Mum to Lucas and Logan
Reaction score
I thought I'd make another thread, it's kind of addictive you know :winkwink:
I'm not very hopeful for us (me and hubby that is!) at the moment, but we're still gonna try and see what happens I guess!!

And there's still plenty of hope and :dust: left for all you girls!!! :flower:
Please let me know when you're gonna be testing and don't hesitate to remind me if I haven't put you in the list yet!!

November 2011 ~ 67 testers 11 BFPs
December 2011 ~ 73 testers, 19 BFPs
January 2012 ~ 66 testers, 14 BFPs
February 2012 ~ 90 testers, 14 BFPs
March 2012 ~ 74 testers, 25 BFPs
April 2012 ~ 104 testers, 26 BFPs
May 2012 ~ 106 testers, 25 BFPs
June 2012 ~ 122 testers, 32 BFPs
July 2012 ~ 158 testers, 34 BFPs
August 2012 ~ 121 testers, 32 BFPs
September 2012 ~ 129 testers, 39 BFPs
October 2012 ~ 110 testers, 34 BFPs
November 2012 ~ testers, 6 BFPs
December 2012 ~ 92 testers, 24 BFPs
January 2013 ~ 113 testers, 26 BFPs
February 2013 ~ 26 testers, 8 BFPs
March 2013 ~ 35 testers, 8 BFPs
April 2013 ~ 53 testers, 8 BFPs
May 2013 ~ 18 testers, 6 BFPs​

:bfp: LisK :bfp:
:bfp: littlesteph :bfp:

:bfp: wannabubba#4 :bfp:
:bfp: Eltjuh :bfp:

Me, I shall post in here too pretending I'm not over 35 :D

Hi Eltjuh, thanks for hosting again; why do you feel not hopeful?

Please put me down for 30th June ( still not 100% sure we are trying this month, as holiday impending but don't think I am going to be able to put off trying haha -kind of scared to miss a month in case I miss my chance altogether lol)

Good Luck all xxx

p.s I am OVER 35, hope you don't mind me joining too xxx

haha no that's fine! :) I just thought it would be nice for others under 35 to have a thread again aswel, plus I like seeing who gets a bfp and who doesn't!

I'm not very hopeful because we've not been able to conceive yet. It was pretty easy with our first and the mc we had last year (both first cycle, though the mc was a happy accident - the conceiving anyway)
We've properly been trying since January and nothing has happened yet. We reckon it's hubby's anti-depressants. The doctor said last time that that's not it, but he hasn't done a SA or anything and hubby started taking them in December so it would make sense that they're affecting his sperm - right?!
So we're trying to go back to the doctor now, he's just very busy :dohh: so it's hard to get an appointment that isn't like 3 weeks away! So I'm not very hopeful at all at the moment as I, personally, am pretty convinced that it's hubby's meds! Wasn't expecting to conceive first cycle again, but it's been 4 cycles now and nothing has happened yet! Just really want a SA for hubby, even if it's normal cause that would at least make me feel like we CAN conceive again, if that makes sense!

Hi I am here! Although I am not testing in June I still want to be here with you ladies.

hi all,

i am 33 and ttc for first time........excited and stressed at the same time........want to be here and take knowledge from you alllll.........

happy baby dust

hi all,

i am 33 and ttc for first time........excited and stressed at the same time........want to be here and take knowledge from you alllll.........

happy baby dust

Hi and welcome :flower: Good luck hope the journey to conceive is quick for you xx

Hi I am here! Although I am not testing in June I still want to be here with you ladies.

Hey, nice to have you aboard xx

haha no that's fine! :) I just thought it would be nice for others under 35 to have a thread again aswel, plus I like seeing who gets a bfp and who doesn't!

I'm not very hopeful because we've not been able to conceive yet. It was pretty easy with our first and the mc we had last year (both first cycle, though the mc was a happy accident - the conceiving anyway)
We've properly been trying since January and nothing has happened yet. We reckon it's hubby's anti-depressants. The doctor said last time that that's not it, but he hasn't done a SA or anything and hubby started taking them in December so it would make sense that they're affecting his sperm - right?!
So we're trying to go back to the doctor now, he's just very busy :dohh: so it's hard to get an appointment that isn't like 3 weeks away! So I'm not very hopeful at all at the moment as I, personally, am pretty convinced that it's hubby's meds! Wasn't expecting to conceive first cycle again, but it's been 4 cycles now and nothing has happened yet! Just really want a SA for hubby, even if it's normal cause that would at least make me feel like we CAN conceive again, if that makes sense!

I know that feeling, not that my DH is on meds or anything but...
I conceived first cycle with all previous pregnancies too; so am getting a bit down hearted too (and only third cycle now lol:wacko:) and it's my /or our age that's concerning me most :nope:

Good luck and love to all xx

I'm in! I will be testing June 21!

This thread has been very quiet!! I didn't think anyone wanted to join anymore.... But I'll add you to the list LisK!! Hopefully this is your month!! :)

Awwww did they all get their BFPs????

I already made one a while ago but i'll join this one too :D

Hi ladies. I have not been on very much recently but figured I'd give an update. Not trying in June seemed like forever and was very hard. I have my post op surgery doctor appt tomorrow morning. I'm on a liquid only diet for 24 hours and have to do a bowel prep :/ shoot me now lol. My surgery is scheduled Tuesday at 8:30. I'm getting a lap and dye, hsg, d&c and chromotubation. I am super nervous about the anesthesia and pain afterwards. But am excited to finally get answers after 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui. Praying we get the go ahead to try in July! I have to take a week off work after surgery so that stinks! If we conceive in July well have an April baby and DH and my birthdays are both in April! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting. Prayers sent!

Hi ladies. I have not been on very much recently but figured I'd give an update. Not trying in June seemed like forever and was very hard. I have my post op surgery doctor appt tomorrow morning. I'm on a liquid only diet for 24 hours and have to do a bowel prep :/ shoot me now lol. My surgery is scheduled Tuesday at 8:30. I'm getting a lap and dye, hsg, d&c and chromotubation. I am super nervous about the anesthesia and pain afterwards. But am excited to finally get answers after 6 failed clomid cycles and 1 failed iui. Praying we get the go ahead to try in July! I have to take a week off work after surgery so that stinks! If we conceive in July well have an April baby and DH and my birthdays are both in April! Fingers crossed. Good luck to all of you ladies still waiting. Prayers sent!

Good luck for tomorrow :hugs::hugs:

xx

Good luck dannixo! Hopefully you'll get some answers soon!

We're trying to get through to the doctor now for hubby's SA results.

SA came back all normal. So we'll just have to keep trying!

:bfp::bfp:I know this thread has been very quiet but thought I would share (now that I actually believe it myself lol)

I am PREGNANT

I got my first faint line on Saturday and every day has gotten stronger, no denying it today xxxx

Good luck to anyone else waiting to test, and hope to see you all over in first tri xxx:hugs::hugs:

Attachments

• 100E2436.jpg
    100E2436.jpg
    10.6 KB · Views: 4
Congrats!!!!! I will update too - got my BFP last Tues so I am cautiously pregnant as well!

Congrats!!!!! I will update too - got my BFP last Tues so I am cautiously pregnant as well!

Congrats to you too xxx

Hope you are keeping well, and have a happy and healthy pregnancy xxx
:hugs:

For how few members this had, it has been lucky lol,
littlesteph sporting anew baby ticker too, so that's 3 of us lol
C'mon Eltjuh - you must be up next lol ???

Good Luck xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->