JUNE Testers!!! 4 BFPs So far!!!

Congratulations ladies! Happy and healthy nine months to you both!

Ahw YAY!!!! :happydance: Congrats!! So happy for you!!!

I'm 7dpo today, not too hopeful.... Not really got any symptoms, we'll see!! :shrug:

Really happy for you guys though!!! :hugs:

Thankyou both xx

Dannixo - glad to hear the surgery went okay, and hope you get that eggy in August xx

Eltjuh - sometimes no symptoms is a symptom lol -wasn't for me this time lol; but I had no symptoms at all with my 4#baby, really shocked to discover that BFP cos I was SURE I was out haha. Fingers crossed, and if not this month then very very soon. xxxx

I didn't have any symptoms at all. Fingers crossed for you Eltjuh!

Just had a look at your chart LisK, it's so funny to see how different everyone's charts always are, cause I wouldn't have said the first 8 days past ovulation were really a pregnancy pattern :winkwink: But I don't think you can really tell much, other than ovulation from a bbt chart.
I had a very different chart a while back, and wasn't pregnant, though I WAS 3 days late, so technically it could've been a chemical I guess. But well.... we'll see what happens! Gonna test on friday, unless my temp has dropped right down then I probably won't test until I'm late (If I am)...

Charts are funny things - I kept putting in my temps for three days after my first faint BFP and FF changed my O date :haha: from CD13 TO CD19 which meant BFP happened on 3DPO lol - now wouldn't that be something lol??

Good luck Eltjuh xxx

Just had a look at your chart LisK, it's so funny to see how different everyone's charts always are, cause I wouldn't have said the first 8 days past ovulation were really a pregnancy pattern :winkwink:

I know! Such an ugly chart. I didn't think there was any chance of a BFP.

Your chart is looking good! I hope you get your BFP this month!!!

Charts are funny things - I kept putting in my temps for three days after my first faint BFP and FF changed my O date :haha: from CD13 TO CD19 which meant BFP happened on 3DPO lol - now wouldn't that be something lol??

Good luck Eltjuh xxx

Wow way to go fertility friend. They really get an F on interpretation with that one.

https://www.fertilityfriend.com/home/293caa/thumb.png
My Ovulation Chart
...and only had dotted crosshairs for CD13 lol
Lol Ovufriend change my O day too, but as soon as I entered +ve test, it altered back

xx

Hi ladies! Just an update: Had my post op doctors appt today, went okay I guess. The doctor said the left tube was swollen and closed completely full of endometriosis that is why they removed it. He said the left overy was actually connected to the left tube from scar tissue. They wanted to remove the left overy but decided not to. The right tube was open but was full of endometriosis preventing us from getting pregnant. They removed all of the endometriosis in my right tube and some they found in my abdomen. The only way we can get pregnant now is from artificial insemination (IUI). We have to wait one cycle so we will be trying again in July! We can only try every other month when I am ovulating on the right overy. If we're not pregnant in 3 months I have to have surgery again because scar tissue will grow back. After that if we have not conceived its off to ivf for us.

I always thought that if you only have one ovary it will compensate for the other... meaning you can still ovulate every month.... But I might be wrong about that!

At least you've got some answers and you should be able to try your IUI again soon!! Hope it works for you!!! :hugs:

AFM, my bits have been a bit sore today, kinda like when you get your period and there's pressure down there. Read somewhere that blue/purplish labia can indicate pregnancy, so I went and had a look :blush: :dohh: They looked a bit purple to me, but I don't look at them very often so it might be normal...Anyway.... I'm hoping to test on friday, unless my temp drops by then...

I always thought that if you only have one ovary it will compensate for the other... meaning you can still ovulate every month.... But I might be wrong about that!

At least you've got some answers and you should be able to try your IUI again soon!! Hope it works for you!!! :hugs:

AFM, my bits have been a bit sore today, kinda like when you get your period and there's pressure down there. Read somewhere that blue/purplish labia can indicate pregnancy, so I went and had a look :blush: :dohh: They looked a bit purple to me, but I don't look at them very often so it might be normal...Anyway.... I'm hoping to test on friday, unless my temp drops by then...

Your right about the overy, but I do still have both of mine. The left one just can't get me pregnant it will still ovulate.

Yeah that's what I thought... so why didn't they take it out?? and where does the egg go if they took your tube out??? I did get that right didn't I?? (that they took the tube out?)

Yeah that's what I thought... so why didn't they take it out?? and where does the egg go if they took your tube out??? I did get that right didn't I?? (that they took the tube out?)

Yes they took the left tube out. The eggs just die off and produce my period. They don't go anywhere. The doctor said he didn't remove it because I am so young and I need two overies.

Eltjuh -Good Luck for tomorrow!! We could be bump buddies haha, my last AF was 31st May too.

Dannixo what a horrid thing endometriosis is? Hope you get your BFP very soon and don't have to undergo much more surgery xxx

ahw yay! Wannabubba#4 - When did you O?? And when did you find out?? have you got short cycles??

I O'd CD13 ,got my BFP on CD23 (9DPO) lol my cycles recently have been 30 days, and only CD28 today lol; so still a bit surreal and still testing every other day to make sure my lines are still there / getting darker :blush::blush:

xxx

Ah that's why you already found out then... cause you O about a week earlier than me! I usually O between CD18 and 20. O'd on 19 this time (which was the 18th of June). So I'm 9dpo today.
Testing tomorrow if temp stays up!! Can't wait, but getting a bit nervous though!!

Ah that's why you already found out then... cause you O about a week earlier than me! I usually O between CD18 and 20. O'd on 19 this time (which was the 18th of June). So I'm 9dpo today.
Testing tomorrow if temp stays up!! Can't wait, but getting a bit nervous though!!

:happydance:I wait with bated breath for you to join me in first tri lol :happydance:

Well it seems we're bump buddies! Yay! :happydance: i'll post a pic later (on my phone now)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->