June Testers - Over 35 - 28%BFP

Well I am thinking now that maybe it is not IB but early AF. Did a test and it was a BFN so if this is the :witch: coming early then I'll still be in for testing at the end of June.

Hang in there hun. The :witch: hasnt got you yet and its still early.

x

Getting giddy already! Thanks bblve for advice, appreciate it! Will try to hold off testing until Wednesday! So lovely to be among like minded ladies who make me feel so normal! :thumbup:

Good luck everyone for all your journeys in the last few days of May, thru June and of course beyond!

xx

Hi All, I'm a newbie and hoping I could join in! Af is due 7th June which seems so far away still. I will be trying to wait until then to test but who knows if I will crack!

Good luck to you all x x

Hi GreenFingers - Welcome!

FM - Good luck, definitely throwing some positive vibes your way along with prayer.

AF is due June 9th for me but this cycle seems to be a bit on the wonky side so it might be a day or two off. I'm going to do my best not to test before then. According to my CBFM, today is a "Peak" day usually my "Peak" days have been 3 days earlier (on CD13 & 14):shrug:. Needless to say DH and I will be working on catching that egg! (wuuu-whoo!!)

FX'd for BFP's all around for everyone here!:happydance:

Please add me to the list. AF is due 19/06/2011, but I will most likely end up testing early, no matter how good my intentions are to hold out!

Could I also please be added to the list? I'll be testing June 19th............will prob test sooner tho....hehehe

Can I please be added too? Testing 11 June....and working super hard at a favourable result.:happydance: This month (for the first time) DH is trying to help as much as he can too, so I feel :happydance:

Wow its great to see just how many of us are all testing around the same time , lets try ad stay with the pma 's and get loads of bfp s on this thread too , Good luck ladies :dust: too us all xxxxxxxxxxxx

so who is testing first lol??! Im in the boring 2WW and so I need to be entertained!! :dust: to us all

Resisting the urge to go and pee on my CBDIGI!! Only 10dpo so would be a waste! Haven't any cheapies!!!!!! Eeek, it's driving me crackers!!

Lots of good symptoms but been here before!!

TTW is evil! Think I will crack tomorrow!

Add me please! I'm on CD2 so I shouldn't be testing again until June 19th. I KNOW I'll test sooner but that should be my official day! :haha:

Am on 7dpo,and am hoping to test next Wednesday and I shud be 12dpo unless I can't wait :haha::haha:Xxxx

I have hpt's stashed away in the bathroom. I am going to do my best to not test early OR symptom spot. Doing the early tests & obsessing over every little "pregnancy" symptom nearly crushed me last cycle.........especially when af arrived :nope:

Here's to :bfp: for us all!! Good luck ladies!

:dust: :dust: :dust:

Resisting the urge to go and pee on my CBDIGI!! Only 10dpo so would be a waste! Haven't any cheapies!!!!!! Eeek, it's driving me crackers!!

Lots of good symptoms but been here before!!

TTW is evil! Think I will crack tomorrow!

Well ladies I did crack this morning and am in SHOCK! 1-2 weeks pregnant on CBDIGI!!!!! I got my BFP :bfp: and only 11dpo :happydance:

This kinda spoils the June testers page doesn't it!?! Was so going to wait to test until 1st!

Can't stop smiling! You are all the first to know, not even told DH yet - he's snoring away upstairs!

I'm 37, been TTC #2 for 18 months, have endometriosis and was due for 2nd laparoscopy on 8th June to see if left tube is blocked and check on state of endo before making next decision! I hope this gives hope to you ladies out there.

WOOOO HOOOOO!

:headspin:

:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Littletike

:dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust::dust:

To everyone else

Thanks mucho mucho!! Very giddy but starting to feel awful sick this morning! Good sign tho!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->