June Testers - Over 35 - 28%BFP

Congratulations littletike :happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy pregnancy x

Fab news littletyke! Wishing you a very uneventful 9 months!!

Did you get that??

Meant a stressfree pregnancy! I always worry that things may be misread when you're not talking face-to-face!

Congratulations! x x

Can you put me down for June 8th? I really like these kinds of threads. It makes my tww so much better plus I live seeing all the bfps, I would REALLY love to see tons of bfps in the 35+ section!!!!

I'll be a June tester :)

AF should be due about 22 June (as long as I'm back on to my usual cycle) so I'll be starting to test around then :)

Well looks like I'm ovulating early so it will bring AF date forward I think to around 10-12 June but who knows :shrug:

CONGRATULATIONS Littletike.:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months.

Wendy
x

We have our first :bfp: :wohoo:

Heres to many many more.

x

I'll be a June tester :)

AF should be due about 22 June (as long as I'm back on to my usual cycle) so I'll be starting to test around then :)

Well looks like I'm ovulating early so it will bring AF date forward I think to around 10-12 June but who knows :shrug:

We can keep both dates up hun. At least you caught it. It would be devistating if you hadnt.

x

Am so inpatient. The wait is killing me and i am no where near OV yet. We are doing SMEP this month and it feels like CD8 is never coming. God knows how i will get through the 2WW.

Hey Wendyk07 - can you please explain about this SMEP thingy? People have mentioned it on other threads and I'm curious what it involves (apart from tons of shagging no doubt!) Thanks

Resisting the urge to go and pee on my CBDIGI!! Only 10dpo so would be a waste! Haven't any cheapies!!!!!! Eeek, it's driving me crackers!!

Lots of good symptoms but been here before!!

TTW is evil! Think I will crack tomorrow!

Well ladies I did crack this morning and am in SHOCK! 1-2 weeks pregnant on CBDIGI!!!!! I got my BFP :bfp: and only 11dpo :happydance:

This kinda spoils the June testers page doesn't it!?! Was so going to wait to test until 1st!

Can't stop smiling! You are all the first to know, not even told DH yet - he's snoring away upstairs!

I'm 37, been TTC #2 for 18 months, have endometriosis and was due for 2nd laparoscopy on 8th June to see if left tube is blocked and check on state of endo before making next decision! I hope this gives hope to you ladies out there.

WOOOO HOOOOO!

:headspin:

yay amazing news!!!!!
:dance::headspin::juggle::loopy::yipee::happydance:
congrats!!
you mentioned in the post before you had symptoms...please let us know which. I dont symptom spot but I do like to know the symptoms of those that got a bfp.

Hey Wendyk07 - can you please explain about this SMEP thingy? People have mentioned it on other threads and I'm curious what it involves (apart from tons of shagging no doubt!) Thanks

The SMEP plan will give you the best odds of ensuring that the sperm gets to your egg. Obviously if you have blocked tubes or other physical conditions barring conception, this plan will not help much, but if your body is primed and ready for pregnancy, this plan should give you an advantage that you may not have had in past months. But be forewarned... this plan requires some serious lovin'....

Here is the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" crash course:

1. Buy 10 OPK tests PRIOR to cycle day 10
2. Starting on cycle day 10, do one OPK test EVERY DAY
3. Babydance (BD) EVERY OTHER DAY starting on cycle day 10 (hips elevated for 10-30 minutes after each BD session)
4. When you get a +OPK, babydance that day and the next 2 days in a row (so 3 days in a row total)
5. Skip one night and babydance once more the next day
6. Take a home pregnancy test (HPT) 15 days after the day you ovulated (or most of you will start taking your HPTs at 10-12dpo!)"

I am gonna start on CD8 though as there is no way me and DH can hold out that long. It wont help or interfere with the plan.

This plan worked for me when i fell pg with my son on the first cycle trying it so i have every faith in it. I dont expect that i will be as lucky this time around and it will happen on cycle 1 again because i am a little older now but i do believe that it will work.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

I just joined! In fact, this is my first time to join a forum while ttc for more than a year. I saw your post and had to join because I am in the same boat - iui on Friday, test on June 10 too! I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best for us both!

I just joined! In fact, this is my first time to join a forum while ttc for more than a year. I saw your post and had to join because I am in the same boat - iui on Friday, test on June 10 too! I will be thinking of you and hoping for the best for us both!

Welcome aboard GMATP :hi:

I have added your test date to the first page. You'll find so many lovely people on here and the support is amazing.

Good Luck

Wendy
x

Hello and welcome :hi:

Good luck with the IUI and hope you see a BFP when you test :dust:

Hi and welcome :hugs:Good luck with the iui,:hugs:

Hi Girls,

I know that there is a "June testers" thread in the main ttc area(i am on that list) but i think its more relevent to have one here(to me anyway). Anyone want to join me?
I am on CD1 and will be testing on the 22nd June. I will start a running list once/if people start listing their days Hopefully this will be a lucky thread for everyone!

Good luck everyone.

01/6/11 - Butterfly67
01/6/11 - bblve
01/6/11 - littletike :bfp: 11dpo

02/6/11 - tulip girl
02/6/11 - Redclaire

03/6/11 - lynlouc
03/6/11 - Desperado167

04/6/11 - Conina

07/6/11 - sarahincanada
07/6/11 - GreenFingers

08/6/11 - Grumblebea

10/6/11 - FutureMommie
10/6/11 - GMATP 2011

11/6/11 - Mabythistime

12/6/11 - Macwooly

13/6/11 - Belliecita

19/6/11 - Quisty
19/6/11 - cebethel
19/6/11 - Lyvid

20/6/11 - rjsmam
20/6/11 - NorthStar

22/6/11 - Macwooly
22/6/11 - Wendyk07

Best of luck to all of us. June is our month.

:dust: :dust: :dust:

thank you very much for doing this, I love seeing all the names like that as its easier to follow peoples cycle. I get confused who is who sometimes but Im starting to remember names :dohh: :haha: june 7 is my period day but I will probably start testing on thursday june 2 so should I move my date or leave it?

The SMEP plan will give you the best odds of ensuring that the sperm gets to your egg. Obviously if you have blocked tubes or other physical conditions barring conception, this plan will not help much, but if your body is primed and ready for pregnancy, this plan should give you an advantage that you may not have had in past months. But be forewarned... this plan requires some serious lovin'....

Here is the "Sperm Meets Egg Plan" crash course:

1. Buy 10 OPK tests PRIOR to cycle day 10
2. Starting on cycle day 10, do one OPK test EVERY DAY
3. Babydance (BD) EVERY OTHER DAY starting on cycle day 10 (hips elevated for 10-30 minutes after each BD session)
4. When you get a +OPK, babydance that day and the next 2 days in a row (so 3 days in a row total)
5. Skip one night and babydance once more the next day
6. Take a home pregnancy test (HPT) 15 days after the day you ovulated (or most of you will start taking your HPTs at 10-12dpo!)"

I am gonna start on CD8 though as there is no way me and DH can hold out that long. It wont help or interfere with the plan.

This plan worked for me when i fell pg with my son on the first cycle trying it so i have every faith in it. I dont expect that i will be as lucky this time around and it will happen on cycle 1 again because i am a little older now but i do believe that it will work.

Hope this helps.

Wendy

Thanks Wendy yikes you are right that is quite a lot of BD, when you say hips elevated do you just mean stick a pillow under there, or something more athletic (headstand etc) :blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->