*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

:hi: I'm coming over from the May thread. Can you please put me down for June 5th.

This will be my 3rd cycle of clomid so I pray we catch that egg!!!

My DH and I are on a ttc break for the forseeable future, but I just wanted to wish all of you ladies good luck! I hope you all get your :bfp:'s. :)

Here we go again! We are on cycle #5 ttc #1, got a positive opk today but will wait for a temp rise before I truly confirm Ovulation. Either way, I expect to be testing the 2nd of June! Heading in to the doc's tomorrow to get a request for blood work as I have come to think I have low progesterone, and if so, then I would like to get it all fixed up sooner rather that later! If anything changes I will let you know!

:dust::dust::dust: to all!!!!!

My DH and I are on a ttc break for the forseeable future, but I just wanted to wish all of you ladies good luck! I hope you all get your :bfp:'s. :)

So sorry to hear you're taking a break. Your little one will find you someday:hugs:

Can you put me down for the 11th! Not going to test until af is late (and hope she doesn't appear on the 11th or for 9 months!!)
fx'd for lots of june bfp's! :happydance:
Am on 2nd ttc cycle after mmc in feb really want my rainbow baby!!!
xx

June 12 is the start date of AF - so if no AF I'll test! Can't come fast enough!!!! Hoping the 5th cycle is our month and God blesses us with a baby:)

30th june... hope first round of clomid work for me...:happydance::happydance:

June 17th is my birthday... AF is due the week before... Put me down for the 17th though.. At least if AF is that late, maybe that means I'm in for an awesome birthday present!

Can I be added please. First cycle ttc so not 100% sure when to test. Am going to plump for 18th June as AF would of started by then if not. Best of luck to everyone.

Hi there, I'm a newbie round here (first post even)! Hubby and I are TTC #1, this is our first cycle. Really nervous! I'm due to test June 5th, could you please add me? Thanks :)

Thanks linz, I'm really excited about this cycle as I read alot of positive feedback.on other ladies that used soy isoflavones to conceive so fxd it works for me or at least shorterns my cycles- i am currently on 35/36 day cycles*yikes*

Definitely let me know how it goes! I didn't O until CD 21 this cycle so I may be looking into this in the future :)

I know how that feels! Not even sure i ovulated last cycle, i had dome cramping aroud cd22 but no EWCM was dryer than the desert last cycle (lol sorry tmi), so decided to up the ante this cycle with si. I'm on cd4 n second day of taking SI 100g, i am taking it in the morning and so far so good as no side effects. I chose to take it on cd3-cd7 because theres more chance of realeasing multiple eggs than taking it cd5-9 (woud love twins) and the eggs are more mature and stronger than takibg it cd1-cd5.

Will let you know how i get on :thumbup:

Hi there, I'm a newbie round here (first post even)! Hubby and I are TTC #1, this is our first cycle. Really nervous! I'm due to test June 5th, could you please add me? Thanks :)

Welcome to the forums! :)

I sure hope this is the month for us! It sucks trying and trying with no result. This is my 10th cycle TTC after loss.

I sure hope this is the month for us! It sucks trying and trying with no result. This is my 10th cycle TTC after loss.

Sorry about your lost :cry:
I lost mine in January at 5 weeks too. It sux.:sad2:

It sure does suck.. i really hope June wants us to see a BFP. Sorry about your loss as well. It just makes you want a baby that much more

Hi ladies so sorry for your loss! My sister suffered 3 losses over a four year period, first at 3months, second at 6 months and third at 2 weeks, it was heartbreakinf for the whole family but last year, finally she was blessed with:hugs: a beautiful little girl and we all dote on my neice.

just wanted to offer some encouragement that it can and will happen for you, you will get your little miracles and i really hope its soon!

June is going to be a huge month for BFPs! I can feel it :) I haven't even tested for May yet and since my cycles are semi-long I may not even test in June, but I'm still excited! My wedding anniversary and birthday are both in June, maybe that's why :)

I am right behind you...we are at the 7 month mark ttc after a loss. We waited 2 months to start trying again per docs orders. And then in Feb I got tests done and found my ovulation was really weak, so as of March, I have been on clomid. I am ovulating now, just waiting for the egg and sperm to meet already!!! I really hope we all get our sticky bean soon :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->