*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

I sure hope this is the month for us! It sucks trying and trying with no result. This is my 10th cycle TTC after loss.

I am right behind you...we are at the 7 month mark ttc after a loss. We waited 2 months to start trying again per docs orders. And then in Feb I got tests done and found my ovulation was really weak, so as of March, I have been on clomid. I am ovulating now, just waiting for the egg and sperm to meet already!!! I really hope we all get our sticky bean soon :hugs:

GL! I hope the 3rd time is a charm for you!

hey y'all. I'm just here to lurk :) Unless OH comes back from the city, I'll not be testing this month

Hi everyone :wave:
Will you please add me to June 9th?
Just typing that made me realize how far that seems away :haha:

Thanks girls for the encouraging words!! I appreciate it. After trying so long you just feel so hopeless and miserable but when you hear positive words it does help. I just miss my baby and would love to have it back!! I pray June is the month of babydust!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ

af got me today so ill be testing again in JUNE!!!!!!!! can you please add me to JUNE 14TH....cycle #4

Hi ladies, by tomorrow AF will be here full force :( I have made an appointment with my GP on the 6th June as it will have been 18 months since I came off my bcp and started ttc. The heartache every month is overwhelming. THINK I will be testing 21st June. I have noticed a pattern in my cycle. Hoping it is just a coincidence... as my next cycle would be only 23 days... Has anyone else noticed anything like that with their cycles???

hey y'all. I'm just here to lurk :) Unless OH comes back from the city, I'll not be testing this month

I may not be testing in June either, my cycles have been getting long-ish. Lurk away :)

Hi ladies, by tomorrow AF will be here full force :( I have made an appointment with my GP on the 6th June as it will have been 18 months since I came off my bcp and started ttc. The heartache every month is overwhelming. THINK I will be testing 21st June. I have noticed a pattern in my cycle. Hoping it is just a coincidence... as my next cycle would be only 23 days... Has anyone else noticed anything like that with their cycles???

In the last year my cycles have ranged from 29-38 days. It can be very confusing! Do you temp? That would at least tell you if your luteal phase is always the same length or not which could help you better predict your cycles

Really hoping for a June bfp! We met 7 years ago in June and will be our 1st wedding anniversary then too (met on the 5th, 2005, official couple 17th of june 05 married 18th june 2011!!) Hope its our lucky month!

Feeling bit sad today bit hard seeing my friends who would have been at the same stage I would have been with their bumps and putting up things on facebook- think maybe time to avoid it again for a while!!

fx'd to everyone for June :dust:
xxxx

Hi Everyone!

Please add me to June 4. This is our 8th month TTC#1. I just want a BFP already!

Really hoping for a June bfp! We met 7 years ago in June and will be our 1st wedding anniversary then too (met on the 5th, 2005, official couple 17th of june 05 married 18th june 2011!!) Hope its our lucky month!

Feeling bit sad today bit hard seeing my friends who would have been at the same stage I would have been with their bumps and putting up things on facebook- think maybe time to avoid it again for a while!!

fx'd to everyone for June :dust:
xxxx

One of my good friends from school recently announced she's pregnant and she wants to come visit me. I can't say no to her but it's going to be so hard :( I think we all know how that feels

:dust:Hello Eeveryone!!!

Can you please put me down for June 19th? I'm still waiting for af this month but feeling very out of the game already!

Best of luck everyone!!!:dust:

I may not be testing in June either, my cycles have been getting long-ish. Lurk away :)

my cycles are all funky. but at least i have them :)

I may not need to test anyway ^__^ I'm getting a scan as soon as they call. I'm still spotting with cramps and AF has been over for 2 days. I'm hoping its a sticky bean, and not another MC.

Hi!!! :hi: Im new to this site im 24, ive been ttc for 6 months, with one angel :angel: in Jan. i have irregular cycles (usually 35 days) but my last cycle was 38 days :shrug: so I will be testing June 14th (cd 35) if no af or bfp then, then i will test on June 17th (cd38) so can you please put me down for the 14th??? My birthday is on June 3, i'll probably be just ovulating or 4 dpo at the latest so it'll will be a great Bday present :) I will be using preseed, softcups, geritol, folic acid, vitamin E, C, and Fish Oil :) and 'semi' SMEP lol wrk schedules are crazy for me and DH :/ GL to everyone and I hope i find alot of support on this site...the other ttc sites are really mean they act like your dumb if you dnt know one little thing lol :dust: to everyone!!! FX'd

In the last year my cycles have ranged from 29-38 days. It can be very confusing! Do you temp? That would at least tell you if your luteal phase is always the same length or not which could help you better predict your cycles

I haven't temped due to some early starts I do and I didnt want to disturb OH while I was messing around taking my temp (putting light on etc) but then again its light when I get up early these days so maybe I should try it. Going by my opks I am sure I have different LP lengths. I woke up feeling sick in middle of the night and still little bit now, if I hadnt off been spotting I would have thought I was pregnant! lol. How long have you been ttc for? x

Hi!!! :hi: Im new to this site im 24, ive been ttc for 6 months, with one angel :angel: in Jan. i have irregular cycles (usually 35 days) but my last cycle was 38 days :shrug: so I will be testing June 14th (cd 35) if no af or bfp then, then i will test on June 17th (cd38) so can you please put me down for the 14th??? My birthday is on June 3, i'll probably be just ovulating or 4 dpo at the latest so it'll will be a great Bday present :) I will be using preseed, softcups, geritol, folic acid, vitamin E, C, and Fish Oil :) and 'semi' SMEP lol wrk schedules are crazy for me and DH :/ GL to everyone and I hope i find alot of support on this site...the other ttc sites are really mean they act like your dumb if you dnt know one little thing lol :dust: to everyone!!! FX'd

:hi: I for one am am pretty dumb so your safe on this site:haha: everyone has always be so lovely to me and have had some great support from the b&b ladies at the worst time in my life!
Now on the bttc train and its hard!!! Sounds like you have things pretty figured- good luck and :dust:
xx

I sure hope this is the month for us! It sucks trying and trying with no result. This is my 10th cycle TTC after loss.

Sorry about your lost :cry:
I lost mine in January at 5 weeks too. It sux.:sad2:

It sure does suck.. i really hope June wants us to see a BFP. Sorry about your loss as well. It just makes you want a baby that much more

I'm so sorry ladies, I know how you feel. I also lost two...November and January...I'm hoping June is my month but I feel like my O date changed on me, and hubby and I didn't catch the egg in time. My fingers will remain crossed, but I'm not too sure about this month.

Could you please add me to June 2nd?

Hi ladies hope everyone is ok, may i please join this thread please and ill be testing on june 14th if thats ok

Hi!! I've been lucking on these boards for a while, I thought it was about time I posted.

I have been TTC since Jan, got BFP first month which was ectopic and had surgery in March to remove baby and tube.

Put me down for 10th June!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->