*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

14DPO, tender breasts (getting more tender), some creamy CM this morning...too scared to take another HPT (though did buy a FRER yesterday). Will wait another day to make sure AF is truly late. FX for :bfp:

14DPO, tender breasts (getting more tender), some creamy CM this morning...too scared to take another HPT (though did buy a FRER yesterday). Will wait another day to make sure AF is truly late. FX for :bfp:

Good luck hun! We'll be waiting to see! :-=

xxx

:hugs: Flapjack, I envy your positiveness! I hope you get your super sticky bean soon!

FX'd for you Stanlick Can't wait to hear.

Im so sorry flapjack!! :hugs: Praying for your sticky bean! have you had any blood work done to make sure your levels are ok? :dust:

Anyone's AF due tomorromw 6/30? I'm getting pretty restless to wait. AF usually doesnt show up until the evening, so I'm probably not going to test until Sunday morning...the wait is killing me!

Anyone's AF due tomorromw 6/30? I'm getting pretty restless to wait. AF usually doesnt show up until the evening, so I'm probably not going to test until Sunday morning...the wait is killing me!

She's due for me either tomorrow or Sunday. Although I did do a frer yesterday ay 11dpo and it was negative so I am pretty sure af will show her face soon. I get cramping on and off but it's not constant yet. When the af cramps don't go away, I k ow she will be in town within the next 24 hours :growlmad: I'm really hoping the frer can be wrong at 11dpo but I doubt it since the box says you can test 6 days before a missed period....right?

Neg Frer...guess AF is just playing hard to get... Eff!

Your temps look good still! Don't give up hope :flower:

Thanks Linzs304, they do still look good. I just don't understand how on 14DPO I would still get a stark white line if I were legitimately pregnant?! Considering in the past, by this time AF has normally started, OR I've had a BFP. Breasts are even more tender now, and still having creamy CM, but no BFP and no AF. Grrr...

15DPO, BBT still fairly high, breasts still tender, but no AF...heading to the cottage for Canada Day weekend. Will be offline for a few days...wish me luck ladies.

15DPO, BBT still fairly high, breasts still tender, but no AF...heading to the cottage for Canada Day weekend. Will be offline for a few days...wish me luck ladies.

That's excellent news!! Sounds like a BFP is coming for you.

I think I might get mine too! I'm experiencing cramps with brown discharge mix in CM (TMI! sry) and lower back pain is terrible.
I'll be testing tomorrow. AF is due Tuesday.

Well, no AF yet...couldn't wait to try my last FRER... BFN. 14dpo and I'm dying here.

Im definatly out of the june thread ladies, i started my period on the 18th, but i was on holiday in the heat which was like 35 degrees +, so i took some norethistrone which eventually stopped the which after 3days of light bleeding, i stopped taking the tabs on the 29th and started my period again on the 30th, i only took one tab a day, but what im actually wandering is when do i class cycle day 1 from..... Congratulations to all you bfp's how exciting xXx

AF will get me today! Temps down, cramps, sore bbs, neg hpt. Onto July!

:witch: arrived with a vengeance yesterday morning at the cottage. Everything looked so convincing and hopeful. 3 days late, steady high temps, sore BBs and then WHAM, BBT drops and the stupid witch arrives. I hate her...grr.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->