*!*JUNE testing thread*!* 11 BFP!!!

Holding off until tomorrow to test. BBT went up today, keeping fingers crossed. Other than tender breasts and a bit tired (I slept from 4pm-9pm last night and 11:30pm-6:30am this morning) I feel just fine.

faint positive last night with frer and wondfo. will test again today. :happydance:

Can't believe it, but BFN...all signs pointed to yes. I don't know what the $@(& is wrong?! Maybe I will take my doctor's advice and not chart/OPT/time intercourse this month. It doesn't seem to make a $@(&!^@ difference!

Sorry ladies, I'm just really so angry right now.

I'm so sorry hun :hugs2:

You're still only 13dpo aren't you? Are you using ICs or FRER or some other test?

xxx

You're still only 13dpo aren't you? Are you using ICs or FRER or some other test?

xxx

Thanks Flapjack.

Yes 13DPO, but I would assume if I were preggos it would come up by now. I actually don't know what ICs or FRER are, I used a Clearblue Easy Digital...

xxx

Thanks Flapjack.

Yes 13DPO, but I would assume if I were preggos it would come up by now. I actually don't know what ICs or FRER are, I used a Clearblue Easy Digital...

IC's are wondfo's and FRER is first response early result! digitals aren't as sensitive.

xxx

Thanks Flapjack.

Not on a digi hun! They are only 50miu whereas a First Response Early Response test is about 15miu - a lot more sensitive hence it's picked up my faint line! If I did a digi now it would most likely say Not Pregnant.

There's still hope! :thumbup: PMA!

:hugs: This hug is for the waiting time whilst you wait for the digi to show the result and then to see a negative one. It's such a long wait and such a horrible feeling. :hugs:
xxx

BFN this morning for me too with a frer, 11dpo. Freakin clomid and it's stupid mimicking symptoms in the tww. I thought for sure I had it this time :growlmad: off to go see my doc in a few hours. Also as of yesterday I have been having a dull ache on my lower right side with a dull backache. Not sure if it's a cyst since I have never had one.

Well - still at day 13DPO (obv. lol - it's been a long day!)
Breasts still super tender, but now have pressure in lower abdomen (AF type pressure -boo) so we will see what tomorrow brings. If BBT still up and no AF will buy a FRER.

Thanks for info Flapjack and jfmayard...

QUOTE=teamstanlick;19265103]Well - still at day 13DPO (obv. lol - it's been a long day!)
Breasts still super tender, but now have pressure in lower abdomen (AF type pressure -boo) so we will see what tomorrow brings. If BBT still up and no AF will buy a FRER.

Thanks for info Flapjack and jfmayard...[/QUOTE]

I have the same symptoms as you! But I still get a bfn.
And please don't use Clearblue. I got a false positive with that brand last cycle. It's so disappointing, I wouldn't want you to get a false one too. :nope:

Holy poop Danielle! 2 days until your wedding! What an awesome wedding present a BFP would be!

FX for both of us!

Holy poop Danielle! 2 days until your wedding! What an awesome wedding present a BFP would be!

FX for both of us!

I know! I'm going to test on Saturday. I know some people think it's nuts, but we have been trying for so long and what difference would another bfn be anyway. I'm starting to accept that it will happen when it will.

FX'S for both of us! :happydance:

Hi ladies, so next step for me after 4 rounds of clomid and no bfp is an HSG. Any of you had one and what can I expect? I've heard it's painful from some and some say they don't feel a thing. I'm nervous :/

Hope - I had an HSG in January. I took Tylenol 2 hours before and didn't have any problems. Just a slight pinching and that was all! Now when I had to get a saline ultrasound I forgot to take Tylenol and that hurt really bad! So I think the Tylenol helped more than I thought it did with the HSG.

I am very sorry for the very late update. Had my AF last week. Won't resume TTC til next year since DH is deployed. Everything is depressing atm. Still, I am wishing you all the BFP. Will be back by January. Goodluck and baby dust to all! :)

I started bleeding last night and have woken up to full blown AF, so I don't know if this was another chemical or what. I had 3 positive FRERs and 3 positive ICs.

GL to everyone. I'm quite sad today.

xxx

It's ok feeling more positive now.

It just wasn't meant to be.

xxx

I started bleeding last night and have woken up to full blown AF, so I don't know if this was another chemical or what. I had 3 positive FRERs and 3 positive ICs.

GL to everyone. I'm quite sad today.

xxx

Oh Flapjack. I'm so sorry! :hugs: That's terrible news. My thoughts and prayers are with you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->