Junior Alan Desmond

Clare Bear

2 Daughter's 1 Baby boy x
Reaction score
Hi all not been on for ages now up and running again so thought i'd introduce my bundle of perfect happiness..

Well was a day over and i'd tried everything apart from the thing that got me pregnant in the first place lol :sex:

So gave it ago (i'd been off it for about 2/3 months anyway) at 1.30am and 20 mins later i was getting pains :happydance:left it an hour before i told o/h as hes worries to much, pains started getting stronger so told him, rang hospital and my aunt (as she was having the girls).

We all pile in the car as 30 mins away from hospital and had to drop kids off near by the hospital at the aunts, get to delivery suite go to loo and had my show, they take me in room by this time i was not getting contractions :shrug: and she said we will send you home but have a look to see whats going on first, she looks at me and says your not going anywhere and to go for a walk around hospital, so done that for about half an hour and head back to suite.

Started getting really bad contractions :growlmad: which came quicker and quicker and hurt like mad :cry: and after much panting, screaming and pushing there before my very eyes was a beautiful and perfect little boy placed onto my tummy, i looked into his wide eyes and fell in love. :cloud9::cloud9::cloud9:

His name is Junior Alan Desmond Billman-Goff (it was a joke as my dad teased my o/h by calling him Sam Dingle and said i will call the baby Sam Junior no matter what we named him as he was going to be called Logan but my dad passed away 3 weeks before he was due so we talked and said we will call him Junior as we know alot of Sams already)

He weighed 8lbs 12oz (and didnt i know it)

And was born on 10/08/09. :angel:

He is the best thing to happen this year and everyone who meets him falls in love with him!

So here he is with his mummy and big sisters and proud daddy..

Attachments

• Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 054.jpg
    Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 054.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 26
  • Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 062.jpg
    Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 062.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 38
  • Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 082.jpg
    Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 082.jpg
    31.3 KB · Views: 48
  • Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 058.jpg
    Clare & Daniel's Family Aug09 058.jpg