just a bit of fun.....old wives tales??

MY goodness Lyns!! when i said caitlin was born with a full head of hair i didnt mean i could do plats in it!! :D xxx

i cant believe thats 2 hours old bless !

I've been having unprotected sex since 2003!! That's a total myth BUSTED. Just think all the $$ I wasted on BCP's. :rofl:
What about sex on a new or full moon?
P

ummm...if you stand on your head you get pregnant...

or the classic...the minute you have sex without protection you're pregnant... :rofl:

:rofl::rofl:I my first :bfn:this month after spending 10 years worrying if I missed ONE pill id be preganant!

I read somewhere that if your fella has a cup of coffee before you bd your more likely to have a boy!?!? The caffeine does something to the 'blue' sperm!! lol

Ye ive heard that caffiene gets the spermies swimming quicker! and the headstand works, my friend did it!:happydance:

I read somewhere that if your fella has a cup of coffee before you bd your more likely to have a boy!?!? The caffeine does something to the 'blue' sperm!! lol

Ye ive heard that caffiene gets the spermies swimming quicker! and the headstand works, my friend did it!:happydance:

jesus well done to your mate...i'd be too scared of breaking my neck or swinging too hard as i got momentum to get my legs in the air into a handstand and then crashing through the wall and having to explain my naked self to my startled next door neighbour! :rofl:

jesus well done to your mate...i'd be too scared of breaking my neck or swinging too hard as i got momentum to get my legs in the air into a handstand and then crashing through the wall and having to explain my naked self to my startled next door neighbour! :rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl: i am in stitches i once heard that if u put lemongrass under your pillow whilst having sex u would get pg - so how many of u have that on their shoppin list tomo? lol xxxxxx this is the best thread EVER

Lol.. this lot has really made me giggle :rofl:

Believe it or not, putting your feet up really works. Thats how I concieved my 2 (fingers crossed, by next week I can say 3!!).

There were no acrobatics involved, I just bum shuffled facing the head of the bed and put my feet up against the wall and got my DH to stuff 3 big pillows under my back/bum and used my hands to pull myself as close to the wall as poss. I had a stiff neck after 15 mins, but its worth it.

Sorry to be so graphic but I have also heard that 'doggie style' is the most efficient way too.. but thats not everyones cup of tea.

Ah, aren't old wives tales great? =D
When google-ing for some I came across this website Old Wives Tales Gender Prediction. It will ask you 15 questions, based on old wives tales, and figure out the odds of having a boy or a girl. Not all that useful for us TTC'ers, but fun non the less =)

I personally love the on that says that if you're looking better and more radiant during pregnancy, you'll have a boy as little girls steal your beauty.

Sweet cravings indicate a girl, sour cravings indicate a boy. Does make me wonder where savoury cravings put you though!

i like this one i just found...

The curse myth
Anyone who denies a pregnant woman the food that she craves will get a sty in his eye. Nope. This myth doesn't mean that someone who stands between a pregnant woman and her cravings is in the clear, though: he will most certainly be subjected to threats, name-calling, or icy glares.

ha ha or these two...

The ugly stick myth
If a pregnant woman sees something ugly or horrible, she will have an ugly baby.

The coffee myth
If a baby is born with cafe au lait spots (light-brown birthmarks), the mother drank too much coffee or had unfulfilled cravings during pregnancy

God just in case i may go round with my eyes closed when i get pregnant, i'm gonna eat whatever the hell i like and i'm definately not watching any horror movies...particularly the likes of hellraiser!!! :rofl:

so pleased to see this thread is keeping everyone busy...off to but some lemon grass....any more for any more????

sara

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

*ohh Farie puts lemon grass on her shopping list for tomorrow*

...... and presumes it wont have any effect till DF is back in the country :rofl: :rofl:

*ohh Farie puts lemon grass on her shopping list for tomorrow*

...... and presumes it wont have any effect till DF is back in the country :rofl: :rofl:

Maybe you could grow a patch in your pillow until he comes back to double the chances! :D

savoury cravings hmmm ? Cross dresser?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"