Just a bit of sunday fun....

P.S. Thanks for the fun this evening ladies. I've had a good chuckle.

Urgh The guy who just came to look at our backdoor (it got taken with the wind and is now broken) was a complete div! being rude and like he can't be bothered with his job, then wanted my to give him sympathy by saying 'ohhh I've got heartburn' i couldn't be bothered with him and just said 'ahhh didums' lmao! sorry i lie i actually say 'ahhh never mind' but in the didums voice! - I'm not usually that childish or rude but he really got on my nerves!! - rant over - i'm in the lead!! :D

Was he seriously telling a pregnant woman that he had a heartburn?! Pfffft...

Tell me about it! lmao - I wasn't even going to offer him some gaviscon i was that annoyed with him!! lol x

The very last comment on this thread wont even be read anyway becuase who ever does read the last comment, will in turn comment on that and take the lead over!

The very last comment on this thread wont even be read anyway becuase who ever does read the last comment, will in turn comment on that and take the lead over!

...just felt like I had to comment on your comment.

:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly: :holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly: :holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly: :holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:
:holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly::holly:

(do icons count as a comment)?

Bahahhaha Ive always wanted to do that, just havent found the right thread to do it on yet!

(havent come across any Syncronized Boob Bouncing threads)

Haha!! I love this icon! You're right, someone should definitely start such a thread.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kenyawenya
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->