Just a fun thread... Tell us about the day you found out you were having more than 1!

I loved reading all the stories on this thread!

After ttc for over 1 year and having a m/c last December I finally booked an appointment with an RE. I had my first appointment when I was 8dpo and joked that I wish I was already pregnant. I got my BFP the very next day! Luckily for me they kept me as a patient even though they didn't do anything for me. They brought me in for an ultrasound at 7w2d, I had already joked with my hubby that it was twins and had strong feelings that it might be twins, but figured I wasn't that lucky. I just hoped that there was an actual baby and strong heartbeat. I was super nervous and the tech started the ultrasound, she was asking us questions and then said "Did you do anything different this month?" I said "no" and she said "Well I see two"...ummm...I said "two what??" Two babies, two heartbeats...I couldn't believe it...my wish came true! I immediately asked if my hubby was still standing up and then I kept repeating, "are you sure?" Here I am at 13 weeks and I am still in shock that I am lucky enough to be pregnant with twins! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->