Just a little scared...

dcftw

Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I've been feeling pretty nauseous for the past week or two... I just thought maybe I had a case of stomach flu or something, didn't think I was pregnant... well, yesterday, after leaving work early due to constantly feeling like I wanted to throw up, I decided to purchase the First Response Pregnancy Test. Well, came out positive, twice.

I tried getting an appointment with a doctor today but everyone are either booked or closed due to the weekend. I'll probably see someone on Monday... but I'm constantly wanting to throw up everything I eat... I don't want to smell anything close to meat or chicken.. It makes me feel sick just thinking about meat!!! :sad2:

Anyway... I'm worried because I've drank pretty heavily twice already within the past 2 months... and smoked a few cigarettes (I tend to smoke when I drink, I'm not a regular smoker). I hope that this didn't affect the baby what so ever... and I know I'm probably worrying a lot more than I really should, considering that I haven't talked to a doctor yet, but I can't help it](*,)

Any advice will help! I'm afraid that I wouldn't know how to handle constantly being nauseous... and that my actions by drinking and smoking, unknowing that I'm pregnant, may have affected the baby somehow...

Thanks in advance guys!!!!

-First time Expectant mother:baby:

Hi,

Congrats on your pregnancy. How far along do you think you are? Don't worry I'm only just pass 6 weeks and I'm nauseous too- I can't stand the thought of milk, yogurt anything diary. Don't worry about your 2 big drinking sessions I'm sure it hasn't affected the baby. I had drinks on new years eve as I too didn't know I was pregnant (pregnancy test then showed BFN) and I told my doctor and he wasn't concerned at all.

Most import is getting onto folic acid tablets asap.

When I was pg with my dd many years ago I was one of those women who didnt know she was pg well at least till I was 3 months I drank smoked and even rode roller costers. My dd is a very healthy 19 year old.getting drunk a couple of timess and smoking a few smokes isnt likely going to do any harm.try not to worry about the small things you cant change and enjoy being pregnant congrats and happy and healthy nine months

thanks lovelies!

My main concern is for my baby to be a healthy little boy/girl. It's so early but I already can't meet to meet my little one!:baby:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->