just a little thread...

wishuwerehere

dh, me and 2dds
Reaction score
To say that on Sunday at 1.02am I had my baby girl! I'm still stupidly excited and happy that everything went well and I've got her home. :happydance:

Good luck to everyone still waiting! x

Congrats hun!!!
Well done! :)
Has she got a name yet?

xxx

AWWWW Congrats, I would love to hear how everything went!

awww congratulations sweetie.. Im glad everything went well :)
Cant wait to hear how it went and see pics :p

Aww congrats!! Whats her name?

Get some piccies up when you have a minute :D :D

xx

her names Lily :) (i saw it on jens facebook hope she dosent mind me saying) well done though hun xxx

Hehe, I'm not Jen, and my baby is Isabelle not Lily!

I was in labour for 3 hours, I came home from the cinema with really bad backache which I thought was from a dodgy chair, but it kept getting worse. When I went into hospital I got there huffing for pain relief and the midwife was like 'bit late, you're nearly ready to push!'
So I somehow managed on 2 paracetemol and a lot of adrenaline...I did bite my birthing partners a few times though! :wacko: I have to say I admire people who labour for hours and hours, you're so brave...

She was 6lb 10oz, and she seems to like sucking her thumb:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/S004.jpg

omg how adorable.. im glad you have a quick labour..
Awww she is so cute :p congrats

Congrats to ya.... She's so beautiful!! How precious....

I was gonna name my lil one Isabella too. IF I end up having a girl I think I still will... lol Now the fun begins...

awwwww shes gorgeous!! lovely name too :cloud9: congratulations hun :D:D xxxx

Hehe, I'm not Jen, and my baby is Isabelle not Lily!

I was in labour for 3 hours, I came home from the cinema with really bad backache which I thought was from a dodgy chair, but it kept getting worse. When I went into hospital I got there huffing for pain relief and the midwife was like 'bit late, you're nearly ready to push!'
So I somehow managed on 2 paracetemol and a lot of adrenaline...I did bite my birthing partners a few times though! :wacko: I have to say I admire people who labour for hours and hours, you're so brave...

She was 6lb 10oz, and she seems to like sucking her thumb:

https://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y178/Dark_side_ofthe_moon/S004.jpg
:blush:i got you mixed up with some one i have on facebook from here whos just had her LO so sorry:blush::blush:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->