just a moan

cupcake

Mommy of a gorgeous boy!
Reaction score
i need to cook dinner for friday night and saturday lunch we have guests and i cant go near the meat today without gagging. its so annoying coz i have been feeling better and i just wanna get stuff done.

looks like ill have to wait for DH and direct him around like we have been doing in the kitchen. aaaaaaaaaaaaaaah its succcccccccccccks to gag all the time but i wouldnt change this for not being preggers any day. :crib:

aww bless, i know how you feel i'm really tired and the house is amess but cant get up off my arse, i hope you feel better and i hope DH does ok with the meal lol

ah thanks for replying that was so nice of you.
im just so fed up with the meat problem, i cant eat chicken which i used to love and i wanted to make DH dinner but i cant even do that, feel like such a crummy wife

Awwww i'm sure he will understand, your having his baby after all lol

I hope you get to feeling better soon. As wonderful as it is to be pregnant, sometimes it really does suck!

I'm sure your DH doesn't mind at all, I know that mine has been great since the morning sickness set in. I used to do all of the cooking, but he's done the large majority of it (he also does the dishes). And even more unlucky for him I have completely gone off of chicken, roast, and steak, but LOVE ground beef now (which we rarely ate before) so he's eating the same meals over and over again!

I hear you! As soon as I found out I was preggers, I made lots of food that I could freeze. It's coming in really handy now, because I can't cook (or eat) anything decent...don't have the energy or stomach for it. At least I know DH isn't starving because he can just pull something out of the freezer and heat it up. I just eat cereal or ice cream and call it dinner:rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->