Just a quick question about the Ramzi theory!

CharCharxxx

Reaction score
I know its meant to be between 6-8 weeks, does it make a difference if its a few days over? My early scan was at 8 weeks 5 days just wondered if that means it doesn't count. It seems to be a more accurate theory than the others from what I've read. Thank you! X

I know this is about a week old now but I've seen nobody answered this. At about 8-9 weeks the baby starts to float around the sac more, which is why they say it is more accurate the earlier you have the ultrasound. It is not impossible. I was still able to predict my son's gender when he was 8w5d. You just have to remember that it isn't where the baby is that you're looking for, it is where the placenta implanted. At 8 weeks the baby may or may not still be close to the placenta, because like I said they are moving around then, whereas at 6-7 weeks they are still relatively close to it so it is easier to find. There is a grayish white line around the outside of the black amniotic sac. The thickest part of that line is where the placenta is growing. HTH!

I know this is about a week old now but I've seen nobody answered this. At about 8-9 weeks the baby starts to float around the sac more, which is why they say it is more accurate the earlier you have the ultrasound. It is not impossible. I was still able to predict my son's gender when he was 8w5d. You just have to remember that it isn't where the baby is that you're looking for, it is where the placenta implanted. At 8 weeks the baby may or may not still be close to the placenta, because like I said they are moving around then, whereas at 6-7 weeks they are still relatively close to it so it is easier to find. There is a grayish white line around the outside of the black amniotic sac. The thickest part of that line is where the placenta is growing. HTH![/QUOTE

Ooh ok thank you very much for your reply ��x]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->