Just a rant... Nothing I can do but wait

Angel_blues

Reaction score
So this morning I got up for my pee and I wipe... Small amount of blood... Crap... Ok, stay calm, it's no biggy.

Do groceries, I go visit with mom. I'm feeling kind of crampy so I head home. I go pee, there's a small pool of brown discharge in my underwear. Shit this isn't good. Visit Mr Google and I see that it's not abnormal but paired with cramping this could be bad. I go pee again, there's some red steaking through this kind of egg white texture but nothing in my liner... I've also noticed my breasts are not very sore anymore either. I'm hoping all is fine but since I know I'm high risk I'm trying to keep calm and come to terms what COULD be.

I already have a doctors appointment on Tuesday with my gp and my obgyn. I know there's nothing to be done if I am having a mc... I hope it's not... I know OH will not want to talk about it so that's why I wrote it here... just venting I guess... I'm about 6 weeks...

Sorry to hear what your going through. If it's any consolation I have bled many times this pg. I was terrified when I first bled as with my first pg I didn't bleed once! Only time I had bled in pregnancy is when I have lost. So as you can imagine all sorts were rushing through my mind however I am now 26 weeks & baby showing all signs of healthiness! Try not to panic, could be nothing. Big hugs xxx

It's really scary I know and the waiting is horrible. I have my fingers crossed for you. I had bleeding in both my pregnancies around 6/7 weeks and both babies were fine.
X

Sorry to hear your going through this, waiting can be the worst. If it is of any help to ease your nerves I bled medium flow like "periods" every month til my 5th month which is when I found out I was pregnant after deciding to test because I was feeling thuds :haha: Talk about a shocker haha. It could be nothing, I also bled a little when I went swimming (which I still don't know why)

I hope all is well, and I will pray for you!! Its a shame your OH wouldn't want to talk about it, I relied on mine for everything during our "ntnp" and ttc phases, and after I found out I was expecting he's the one who shook (not literally) some sense into me and got me to calm down.

I hope everything is okay!!! :hugs:

There's no doubt in my mind I've lost this one... Tuesdays doctors appointment will confirm...

Hoping you're wrong and sending good thoughts your direction. :hugs:

Why are you certain you've lost this one? After one day of spotting and normal cramping? Don't be so negative.
I spotted every day for the whole 5th and 6th week and had to wear pantyliners constantly.

If you go to the first trimester forum, it seems almost every other post is about spotting or bleeding. There's also a search function you can use at the top and you'll see how many people were concerned about spotting or bleeding and went on to enter their second trimester just fine...then their third, and then motherhood.

Just because your boobs aren't sore doesn't mean you've miscarried. Have you had any severe cramping since then? My boobs never even got sore and there was always the occasional cramp here and there. For a while, I just never felt pregnant so every doctor visit was just confirmation that she was still alive even though there was rarely any legitimate reason to believe she wouldn't be.

Coming from someone who has bled in pregnancy i know how utterley terrifying it is so just wanted to send you big hugs. Go with your gut and hope for the best, good luck tomorrow xx

Why are you certain you've lost this one? After one day of spotting and normal cramping? Don't be so negative.
I spotted every day for the whole 5th and 6th week and had to wear pantyliners constantly.

If you go to the first trimester forum, it seems almost every other post is about spotting or bleeding. There's also a search function you can use at the top and you'll see how many people were concerned about spotting or bleeding and went on to enter their second trimester just fine...then their third, and then motherhood.

Just because your boobs aren't sore doesn't mean you've miscarried. Have you had any severe cramping since then? My boobs never even got sore and there was always the occasional cramp here and there. For a while, I just never felt pregnant so every doctor visit was just confirmation that she was still alive even though there was rarely any legitimate reason to believe she wouldn't be.

I hate to be negative but I don't think there's much of a chance I'm still carrying. With the volume of bright red blood and tissue that has left my body, it would honestly be a miracle... I'm no longer tired, or ridiculously hungry... I truely hope not and until I get a confirmation that I have lost it I am keeping a routine as though I am pregnant. I am high risk and we were warned this could happen multiple times before we have a keeper. I'm just trying to be level headed and keep my hopes at a manageable level.... It's hard...

Doctor is giving me a scan in the morning and blood tests...

Hope all is okay, I am praying all is well for you and that your appt went good.

:hugs:

Ultrasound didn't show anything... Nothing at all... My second blood test tomorrow, I'll have my definitive answer Tuesday. Doesn't look good though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->