Just a stupid rant

RacyRaspberry

Mother of one, DS 19
Reaction score
Seriously do you ever wonder why you wasted time being on the pill... How do some girls who dont deserve babies just shed them like peas...
I haven't been trying that long, about five months but why did I even bother with the pill? I obviously didn't need it! Lol

My DH and I work our butts off as I am sure we all do, we save hard for things we want and are decent people I think...

Why is everything so hard?!

Ok ... Rant over ... Sorry :nope:

Please don't be sorry! I'm right there with you! It seems so unfair! We have a similar story, my husband and I have a very good job, we own a beautiful home and are well established. We are so desperate to be parents. Seems we have everything going for us, but one thing.....being able to have children and leave a legacy behind. :hugs:

Hugs to you~

Yep, I don't think I'll ever use any form of birth control again.

Sex ed always said " you can get prggo at anytime" er don't think so.
i think its something they do to reduce teen pregnancy.
Its almost bizzare you seem to spend half your life trying not to get preggo and the other half trying too it's insane, chin up :hugs:

Rant away, it's true that an awful lot of undeserving people seem to be super fertile (and also get tv shows about it which I can't watch without gnashing my teeth).

I've been on both sides of this one. I got my DD on the pill as my relationship was breaking up. I was in no way prepared for this and my OH pretty much said he wanted no part of it. I can honestly say that I weighed all of my options. In the end, everything has turned out better than I could have ever hoped!

Now I am 38 and can't get a bean to stick for anything. Sometimes I wonder if it is the big karmic wheel biting me in the ass, lol!

Remember when you used to wait for AF hoping that you weren't pregnant, and if you were a day or two late you would freak out.
Now we wait for AF for a whole different reason and if we are late we are overjoyed.

I told my husband that I've spent the first half of my life trying desperately not to get pregnant and the second have desperately trying to get pregnant.:wacko:

It's all so crazy, I have a 17 year old son, so I'm not TTC my first so it must be possible, I am more financially established and career is booming, my DH and I love each other so much we just want a baby together, it feels like I'm being punished for being too happy!

Hey, this came up in my unread and just wanted to say that I think it is very unfair thing to say that a woman doesn't deserve a baby, it is what we were born to do. Hope you all get your BFP :hugs:

Hey, this came up in my unread and just wanted to say that I think it is very unfair thing to say that a woman doesn't deserve a baby, it is what we were born to do. Hope you all get your BFP :hugs:

Can't agree with this statement, clearly addicts and people with chaotic homelives who cannot look after a child properly do not deserve to have babies.

Can't agree with this statement, clearly addicts and people with chaotic homelives who cannot look after a child properly do not deserve to have babies.

and those who abuse their children!

Racy rant away :hugs:

My house sits on a route to a primary school and daily I watch mothers walk their children to school and feel a little pang of envy when I see a 5 year old clinging to his/her mummy's hand and thinking "when is it my turn for that" :( but then in the next breath I am watching a mother ignoring her child as she is too busy lighting a cigarette or texting someone :growlmad:

Some people take it for granted that they have children and I too agree with others than some people don't deserve to be parents but I live with the knowledge that a greater power than me is judging them and they will be presented with the bill for their life and choices one day!

Too right I think every CHILD deserves to be wanted and well looked after, which is not the same as every woman DESERVING to have a baby - children have rights too.

When I see people smoking around their kids in the car or in the house I want to slap the fag out their stupid mouths too Macwooly :growlmad:

I strongly agree with you as in they aren't good mothers, especially those who abuse their children!! makes me sick how someone could do that. i just think that every woman deserves to feel that unconditional love for their child, and if that doesn't stop them being addicts etc then they must have something wrong with them and i feel sorry for them.

Too right I think every CHILD deserves to be wanted and well looked after, which is not the same as every woman DESERVING to have a baby - children have rights too.

When I see people smoking around their kids in the car or in the house I want to slap the fag out their stupid mouths too Macwooly :growlmad:

This made me laugh, but for another reason; when I first started on theses boards, I didn't know that fag was Brit speak for a cigarette and got so upset when someone on the TTC board posted about going outside to have a fag! Lol

I couldn't figure out why a straight woman would go outside to have an "F" lol.

I now realize it wasn't the gay slur I thought it was.:wacko:

I strongly agree with you as in they aren't good mothers, especially those who abuse their children!! makes me sick how someone could do that. i just think that every woman deserves to feel that unconditional love for their child, and if that doesn't stop them being addicts etc then they must have something wrong with them and i feel sorry for them.

And if that's the case then the rights of the CHILD should be paramount and they should be removed to a safe and loving environment.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->