Just a stupid rant

No need to be sorry, rant away, i feel exactly the same way, i was on Depo for 5 years, little did i know that i never needed it. On the bright side though at least now i dont have to worry about putting any dangerous chemicals in my body and i guess you never know, one day it could happen. We just have to think positive, and know that one day when we have our babies, they will be little blessings from God, and not the little terrors that these women who should not be having children are lol.

Remember when you used to wait for AF hoping that you weren't pregnant, and if you were a day or two late you would freak out.
Now we wait for AF for a whole different reason and if we are late we are overjoyed.

I told my husband that I've spent the first half of my life trying desperately not to get pregnant and the second have desperately trying to get pregnant.:wacko:

So well put Cui!!:thumbup:

Too right I think every CHILD deserves to be wanted and well looked after, which is not the same as every woman DESERVING to have a baby - children have rights too.

When I see people smoking around their kids in the car or in the house I want to slap the fag out their stupid mouths too Macwooly :growlmad:

This made me laugh, but for another reason; when I first started on theses boards, I didn't know that fag was Brit speak for a cigarette and got so upset when someone on the TTC board posted about going outside to have a fag! Lol

I couldn't figure out why a straight woman would go outside to have an "F" lol.

I now realize it wasn't the gay slur I thought it was.:wacko:

:rofl::haha::rofl::haha::rofl::haha:

Too right I think every CHILD deserves to be wanted and well looked after, which is not the same as every woman DESERVING to have a baby - children have rights too.

When I see people smoking around their kids in the car or in the house I want to slap the fag out their stupid mouths too Macwooly :growlmad:

This made me laugh, but for another reason; when I first started on theses boards, I didn't know that fag was Brit speak for a cigarette and got so upset when someone on the TTC board posted about going outside to have a fag! Lol

I couldn't figure out why a straight woman would go outside to have an "F" lol.

I now realize it wasn't the gay slur I thought it was.:wacko:
:rofl::rofl: a long time ago, my sister and i went to Orlando for vacation we were on a bus going to Busch Gardens and there was us and another family on it, the son all of a sudden says "Dad you dropped your fag on the floor" and my sister and i just busted out laughing, it took us a while to figure out they were talking about a cigarette lol.

Oh and ladies sadly i am one of those smoker people, i really wish i could quit, and i would if i ever got a bfp with a sticky bean, its just so hard. One of these days though i will get this monkey off my back!!

Oh and ladies sadly i am one of those smoker people, i really wish i could quit, and i would if i ever got a bfp with a sticky bean, its just so hard. One of these days though i will get this monkey off my back!!

It took me many, many, many tries to quit. It was awful. If you ever want to know about any quitting methods, let me know. I have tried them all. Lol.

I managed to quit smoking back in 1998 but did it by going cold turkey :) Now I'm afraid I am one of those reformed smokers who can smell cigarette smoke within about 50 foot of me and I hate the smell

I managed to quit smoking back in 1998 but did it by going cold turkey :) Now I'm afraid I am one of those reformed smokers who can smell cigarette smoke within about 50 foot of me and I hate the smell

I miss them everyday, lol.

It took me many, many, many tries to quit. It was awful. If you ever want to know about any quitting methods, let me know. I have tried them all. Lol.

Thanks honey i will probably take you up on that offer one day soon!!

LOL, i dont much care for the smell myself either, but i do enjoy smoking, i know its horrible, but i have to be in the right frame of mind. I did it once, i quit for 3 months, then my dad called and we found out he had cancer, that was the end of no smoking for me. One of these days i will do it!!

Remember when you used to wait for AF hoping that you weren't pregnant, and if you were a day or two late you would freak out.
Now we wait for AF for a whole different reason and if we are late we are overjoyed.

I told my husband that I've spent the first half of my life trying desperately not to get pregnant and the second have desperately trying to get pregnant.:wacko:

So well put Cui!!:thumbup:

Mother nature really has got this the wrong way round hasn't she. All those years when you are young and fertile but too immature to have children. Then the right man shows up when you are 37 (in my case) and your eggs go on strike. :dohh: what's that all about? Totally messed up!! X

Me too! And I still like smell....When I see a group of smokers, I will cross the street to walk past them and try to inhale as deeply as possible without looking like a total moron....:wacko:

I quit with the ecig and I still use it without the nicotine....EVERY time I get a BFN, I want to go out and buy a pack of cigs, go to a cafe, and have my nicotine and caffeine....:coffee:

Me too! And I still like smell....When I see a group of smokers, I will cross the street to walk past them and try to inhale as deeply as possible without looking like a total moron....:wacko:

I quit with the ecig and I still use it without the nicotine....EVERY time I get a BFN, I want to go out and buy a pack of cigs, go to a cafe, and have my nicotine and caffeine....:coffee:
LOL, too funny :haha: i was thinking about trying one of those E cigs, now since you said this i might just give that a go, i am such a wimp, cold turkey would never work for me, i know i would cave lol.

LOL, i dont much care for the smell myself either, but i do enjoy smoking, i know its horrible, but i have to be in the right frame of mind. I did it once, i quit for 3 months, then my dad called and we found out he had cancer, that was the end of no smoking for me. One of these days i will do it!!

Have you tried the ecig...it's the ONLY thing that has helped me...and I tried everything...
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It's a bit overwhelming...but I can help you when you're ready...and it is not as painful as cold turkey...

Have you tried the ecig...it's the ONLY thing that has helped me...and I tried everything...
https://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/

It's a bit overwhelming...but I can help you when you're ready...and it is not as painful as cold turkey...
Ohhh thanks, i saved this in my fav, oh now i am excited that i can do this!!

That's the one thing I didn't try because I was afraid of not relearning what to do with my hands. Lol. I stool on occasion chew nicotine gum, it's what worked for me.

It's bad for me in the mornings or when I'm out with friends. I miss sitting outside with wine and a cigarette on a summer evening. Lol.

That's the one thing I didn't try because I was afraid of not relearning what to do with my hands. Lol. I stool on occasion chew nicotine gum, it's what worked for me.

It's bad for me in the mornings or when I'm out with friends. I miss sitting outside with wine and a cigarette on a summer evening. Lol.

I tried the gum when we would go on a long airplane flight, it made me nauseous, so not so good, then i really wanted a smoke and was nauseous lol. I quit the last time taking Zyban, but i hate taking that stuff, i think the e cig might just work for me, most of the time its not the nicotine i want, its just the habit, or being bored, the e cig would give me no nicotine but help me get past the hand thing lol.

I tried the gum when we would go on a long airplane flight, it made me nauseous, so not so good, then i really wanted a smoke and was nauseous lol. I quit the last time taking Zyban, but i hate taking that stuff, i think the e cig might just work for me, most of the time its not the nicotine i want, its just the habit, or being bored, the e cig would give me no nicotine but help me get past the hand thing lol.

Exactly...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->