Just a stupid rant

I must admit I did pile some weight on when I quit but that is slowly going as well :)

Ok girls, sorry for the typos, but I am mobile today. Lol. Did Zyban, did Chantix, did the patch,holistic treatments, biofeedback, you name it. Lol. The cologn that DH wears has a tobacco base. Lol.

It's bad for me in the mornings or when I'm out with friends. I miss sitting outside with wine and a cigarette on a summer evening. Lol.

That's the beauty of the ecig...you can keep some of the rituals...

Ok girls, sorry for the typos, but I am mobile today. Lol. Did Zyban, did Chantix, did the patch,holistic treatments, biofeedback, you name it. Lol. The cologn that DH wears has a tobacco base. Lol.

Gum, Chantix, patch, inhaler, cold turkey...:nope:

I must admit that I'm a social smoker. I can go for weeks/months without one, then I will go on a crazy binge of wine and cigarettes. I know I can stop though, and when I got to 10 weeks pregnant I was fine without either. At the moment I am pre- o so am drinking and smoking a bit. I will stop once I know o has happened. Is that bad??! Xx

Gum, Chantix, patch, inhaler, cold turkey...:nope:

Chantix gave me very weird dreams, but it was enough to get me past the point of killing someone or myself, lol. The patch made me break out in square shaped patches; it was really attractive because it was summer and I looked like I had leprosy.

Thankfully, I only put on about 10 lbs when I quit, so I was ok there. I forgot the inhaler, lol. I am not sure I even opened the box on that one! Surprisingly, my insurance paid for everything I used to quit; including the gum.:wacko:

I must admit that I'm a social smoker. I can go for weeks/months without one, then I will go on a crazy binge of wine and cigarettes. I know I can stop though, and when I got to 10 weeks pregnant I was fine without either. At the moment I am pre- o so am drinking and smoking a bit. I will stop once I know o has happened. Is that bad??! Xx

If anyone judges you...tell them they can kiss your ass...

But you should know....we ALL start out as social smokers....So, if you are not a hardcore addict yet, I highly recommend just staying away from them altogether...because quitting then will be 1,000,000X more difficult...

But you should know....we ALL start out as social smokers....So, if you are not a hardcore addict yet, I highly recommend just staying away from them altogether...because quitting then will be 1,000,000X more difficult...

Yea baby, i agree!!!!!:thumbup: But i also agree to quit them now, its so hard when you smoke all the time, and you just keep increasing, how many you do smoke!! Drives me nuts, and the more i tell myself to cut back the more i smoke, but put me in a shopping mall, and i am good for hours and hours and wont even think of one!! Stupid minds!!

Oh and i dont think the patch would work for me, i get a rash from bandaids i would hate to see what that would do!! I have really thought about hypnosis, i had a friend that did it and walked out of there and did not touch a smoke for 5 years, i am just scared to death that they will make it like every time i want a smoke i cluck like a chicken lol

Yea baby, i agree!!!!!:thumbup: But i also agree to quit them now, its so hard when you smoke all the time, and you just keep increasing, how many you do smoke!! Drives me nuts, and the more i tell myself to cut back the more i smoke, but put me in a shopping mall, and i am good for hours and hours and wont even think of one!! Stupid minds!!

Oh and i dont think the patch would work for me, i get a rash from bandaids i would hate to see what that would do!! I have really thought about hypnosis, i had a friend that did it and walked out of there and did not touch a smoke for 5 years, i am just scared to death that they will make it like every time i want a smoke i cluck like a chicken lol

I got a huge welt from the patch in a matter of minutes...

One of my best friends quit via hypnosis....The person she went to guaranteed she would quit smoking with 3 sessions or she would be refunded the money...I considered it, but I couldn't find anyone that would guarantee it where I lived, and I didn't have a referral from anyone, either...

I think it would be a viable option IF you could find the right person to do it..

Wow i turn my back for two seconds and this thread has gone nuts lol.... Its good that my initial rant sparked a bit of banter but didn't want to upset anyone....

We have had a bad couple of days looks like my cycle is so far no ovulation (see my chart link below), im kind of on CD17 and although we have been only trying for 5 months it made us very sad...

We have decided that instead of just temping, next month we going to try OPK's and also im not sure if the false unicorn root is helping, all it seems to be doing is making my cycles longer? They were standard 30 days before i took it now they are 32 :(

So im going to try next month without unicorn root and maybe just go with royal jelly instead.

DH started going on about our 'other options' today and so I think if next month is a no go I may at least go to the docs about getting some basic bloods as a starting point...

Ok I just typed out another massive rant and then deleted it! :wacko:

So anyway, there will be another thread about peoples experiences with False Unicorn Root somewhere

:wohoo:

My Ovulation Chart

Wow i turn my back for two seconds and this thread has gone nuts lol.... Its good that my initial rant sparked a bit of banter but didn't want to upset anyone....

We have had a bad couple of days looks like my cycle is so far no ovulation (see my chart link below), im kind of on CD17 and although we have been only trying for 5 months it made us very sad...

We have decided that instead of just temping, next month we going to try OPK's and also im not sure if the false unicorn root is helping, all it seems to be doing is making my cycles longer? They were standard 30 days before i took it now they are 32 :(

So im going to try next month without unicorn root and maybe just go with royal jelly instead.

DH started going on about our 'other options' today and so I think if next month is a no go I may at least go to the docs about getting some basic bloods as a starting point...

Ok I just typed out another massive rant and then deleted it! :wacko:

So anyway, there will be another thread about peoples experiences with False Unicorn Root somewhere

:wohoo:

My Ovulation Chart

I am sorry for your frustration! What is the unicorn root supposed to do?

Seriously it's fine, hijack away :)

False unicorn root is supposed to improve quality if blood flow around womb and improve CM...

Remember when you used to wait for AF hoping that you weren't pregnant, and if you were a day or two late you would freak out.
Now we wait for AF for a whole different reason and if we are late we are overjoyed.

I told my husband that I've spent the first half of my life trying desperately not to get pregnant and the second have desperately trying to get pregnant.:wacko:

So well put Cui!!:thumbup:

Mother nature really has got this the wrong way round hasn't she. All those years when you are young and fertile but too immature to have children. Then the right man shows up when you are 37 (in my case) and your eggs go on strike. :dohh: what's that all about? Totally messed up!! X

AliGirl, you have hit the nail on the head!

You wait for the right man and the right time so that you have the right environment to raise a child and your body just does not want to co-operate!! :shrug:

Hey, this came up in my unread and just wanted to say that I think it is very unfair thing to say that a woman doesn't deserve a baby, it is what we were born to do. Hope you all get your BFP :hugs:

having adopted 2 children. one child removed from her mother to prevent the severe neglesct and abuse2 of her older siblings suffered and the abandonment 2 other siblings suffered
the other child they gave he mother another chance (why not she had only messed up the lives of 5 other children already) only to havethat fall apart and now my son suffers the effects of that placement every single day of his life.
trust me, i can honestly say not every woman deserves a baby....she has now disposed of or had removed a total 7 children..children that were abused,mistreated,abandoned you see the pain these children go through and tell me she deserved a single one of those children:hissy:

Hey, this came up in my unread and just wanted to say that I think it is very unfair thing to say that a woman doesn't deserve a baby, it is what we were born to do. Hope you all get your BFP :hugs:

having adopted 2 children. one child removed from her mother to prevent the severe neglesct and abuse2 of her older siblings suffered and the abandonment 2 other siblings suffered
the other child they gave he mother another chance (why not she had only messed up the lives of 5 other children already) only to havethat fall apart and now my son suffers the effects of that placement every single day of his life.
trust me, i can honestly say not every woman deserves a baby....she has now disposed of or had removed a total 7 children..children that were abused,mistreated,abandoned you see the pain these children go through and tell me she deserved a single one of those children:hissy:

Totally agree...I was a foster mom for a while...and YES, there are LOADS of people out there that do NOT deserve to have children....:nope::nope::nope:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->