just a thought.....to mods/wobbles and co....

sonny

Mummy of Tabitha
Reaction score
Hiya, i was just re looking on the local buddies pages here and still no one close by on the isle of wight really.
I was talking to a couple of other mums at nursery the other day and they mentioned a few other forums but not this one,i know there are probably hundreds out there but this one has been my ROCK!! (i have never even looked at another)
Anyway what im babbling about is.....because there are no buddies in my area do you have any sort of business cards with the site on that i could pop up locally,HV,supermarkets,shop windows etc? it might increase my chances lol as i have no family or my best friends from back home here and just some girls i speak to from school etc but no realy buddy buddies.

Anyway just a thought :baby:

Hi Sonny

We do have plans to do this but have been considering for some time to get a unique logo for BabyandBump as the logo we use is actuallys ones drawing (very talented lass) - we have permission to use it but don't plan on keeping it just seems to be last of the to does at the moment. Shoudl sort it.

When we do will be sure to let you know if you remember this time next month :lol: pop me a PM and see how far along we are with these plans.

How many would you want? This gives me a rough idea is all as many have offered along the way.

x

Hey Wobbles -

Can I get some up here for Alaska too? Neighborhood boards are huge here so I would love to put out an advert for BnB!

(If I could get like 30-50?) *HUGS*

thats a great idea i know lots of ppl round here hav babies but none that i talk 2 gettin them on here would maybe be a good starting point to make some friends with kids of same ages as me :D

about 30-40 would do here to put up when you get it all worked out. thankyou :happydance:

I'll talk to OH but can you image paying for 30-50 prints for 100 people who offer? lol

How about setting a template poster up? then we can print it out as and when?

I can put a couple up around here :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->