Just an update!!!!

Perdita

waiting and wondering
Reaction score
Wellm finally after the longest five weeks you can imagine from last scan had my dating scan today and a week further on than thought! So, 11 weeks and 6 days today!
The sonagrapher was horrible and when it was mentioned by my OH that will be another one at 16 weeks she said 'oh no, if they hear a heartbeat they won't scan you, your next scan will be at 20 weeks' I said that I had lost a baby last year and may get extra scans and she said 'no, you can miscarry at any time up to 24 weeks and there won't be much difference in 4 weeks and it's not protocol'
I didn't bother correcting her that I was 33 weeks when told tht Evie had died and bit my tongue or would have explained it was the fault of a sonographer that it wasn't flagged that she had stopped growing at around 30 weeks and the blood flow wasn't as it should be! Where do these people get off on telling mothers what 'protocol' is when they have no idea what a persons personal history is????? Grrrrrrrr, anyway, consultant sent the midwife round to arrange a scan for 15 + 4!!
So there we are, things are fine at the moment and it's all just a waiting game!
So fingers and everything else crossed for all of us!!
xxx

goddam sonographer!!! Glad the scan brought good news tho :)

hx

you get them told hun glad though your mw had arranged another scan for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"