• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just became Mrs. H!!

JJsmom

Mom to 3 & expecting
Reaction score
I'm so excited! I hadn't seen this forum before we got married but happened to be looking through the whole list and found it tonight! My DH and I just got married last Saturday the 25th!!!! I can't be happier! DH is going into basic training soon and we needed to have our wedding before he went in. A month after we were engaged we decided to wait a few months to continue ttc but that month happened to be our month! So thankfully we are married and baby H will be here within the next 5 weeks!!

Our officiant had a wonderful idea for our wedding when my father gave me away. I have a 9 yr old and my DH is absolutely wonderful with him! So after my father gave me away when DH came to get me from him, he shook hands with my dad as well as my son! It was so perfect! The only thing I wanted was a little rain as I hear rain on your wedding day is good luck. Well, there was 0 percent chance of rain. Go figure. But I knew our marriage would last no matter what! After our ceremony was over and we were dancing, what do you know? It starts sprinkling!! OMG! I couldn't have been happier! Until my planner tells me the DJ wanted to leave at 7pm when he was paid for several more hours! Well we put the DJ back in his place and had a blast for the rest of the evening! (I'm just really glad the dress I picked out before I knew I was pregnant still fit perfectly with my massive belly bump!! Once I get my pics back from my photographer I'll post some!

Aww sounds like you had a great day, congratulations :)

Congratulations! Such an exciting time! I hope you have time to relax & soak it all in :)

:rain:

So glad you had a wonderful day, congratulations

Thanks ladies!! I have taken time to relax but it just doesn't seem real yet! You plan and plan and stress and then all of a sudden it's over! We had our honeymoon but it just seemed like a vacation and not that we just got married! I mean it was so beautiful and my DH loved every bit of it so it meant a lot! With my oldest son going to my moms for a bit until baby is born, it's going to be nice to continue to relax even though I have to work, and I'm starting to nest. Tonight I went though all of our cabinets and threw away everything we haven't touched recently! LOL! I'm trying to make room for everything we got from the wedding. I plan on taking things slow in cleaning but my goal is to fill the trash can all the way up every night of the week this week. Since DS isn't around to be counterproductive, I will actually be able to get stuff done! LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->