Just been bombarded with 3 appt letters!

Gizzyy

Mummy to Izzy <3
Reaction score
Amongst loads of blood tests for my thyroid.. lol my head is spinning trying to remember! One of them is my 20 week scan though yay!

Yay I bet your excited (for the scan not the blood tests cause they suck!) are you going to find out the sex or have a surprise?x

Yay I bet your excited (for the scan not the blood tests cause they suck!) are you going to find out the sex or have a surprise?x

Yes I hate the blood tests I have terrible veins that don't like to cooperate :D Definitely finding out the sex of bubs I can't wait lol! How about you? do you want to find out? X

Very happy for you Gizzy as I read through the UK gals threads getting your letters is a pretty big deal right? I know it works a bit different over there and those letters are like gold! You must be very excited to have things rolling! I have crappy veins too and really only one arm they can tap so when I come in the nurses all run lol.

Very happy for you Gizzy as I read through the UK gals threads getting your letters is a pretty big deal right? I know it works a bit different over there and those letters are like gold! You must be very excited to have things rolling! I have crappy veins too and really only one arm they can tap so when I come in the nurses all run lol.

Thanks pandi! :)
It's even more exciting than getting my letter from hogwarts (which I still have not got... :/ :p ) sorry bit of a nerd at times lol.
I'm glad I've got it through the post now rather than later. It's on the 10th of feb where I'll be about 20+6 roughly.
I know, it's awful when they can't get your veins to come up! You're sat there with that tight band around your arm just wanting it over with already Haha.

Ohh how exciting Gizzyy!! So interesting how different it is between our two countries :D

As for Hogwarts, that's why w we're having kids right? :haha: Maybe they'll get a letter! Just one Christmas holiday in hogsmeade is all I ask for!

I have been looking for a reason to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter a couple hours away and now with the nugget on the way I can force DH to go (he hasn't caught HP fever lol).

Ohh how exciting Gizzyy!! So interesting how different it is between our two countries :D

As for Hogwarts, that's why w we're having kids right? :haha: Maybe they'll get a letter! Just one Christmas holiday in hogsmeade is all I ask for!

Yes it is really interesting how other countries do these things :D

Oh most definitely! I hope my kid gets to experience the magic. Nothing better than an awesome imagination hehe!
That does sounds good and don't forget the butterbeer (hopefully non alcoholic of course) ;)

Pandi I am so jealous. We just moved to the east coast just too far north now! That's where I want to go for a babymoon but finances are little tight. Ohh have fun!!

I have been looking for a reason to go to the Wizarding World of Harry Potter a couple hours away and now with the nugget on the way I can force DH to go (he hasn't caught HP fever lol).

Oh wow don't tell me that's Orlando! I may die from jealousy haha I've always wanted to go there! My OH doesn't get HP! I'm like you're crazy it's awesome lol

We have the Harry Potter studios here near London I think? I'll try and convince OH to go there but I would love to go to the one in America! Would like to go to America in general lol :D

Oh wow don't tell me that's Orlando! I may die from jealousy haha I've always wanted to go there! My OH doesn't get HP! I'm like you're crazy it's awesome lol

Yes we are just North of Clearwater Beach which is due West of Orlando. I have been to Orlando a lot on business and am terribly impressed with the replication of Hogsmed and Hogwarts castelo. It's a whole island at Universal built into a HP fantasy land. I'm a big dork too and DH thinks it's funny but I'll be the one laughing next year he he. Hey there are direct flights from the UK to Tampa and Orlando now :winkwink:

Yes we are just North of Clearwater Beach which is due West of Orlando. I have been to Orlando a lot on business and am terribly impressed with the replication of Hogsmed and Hogwarts castelo. It's a whole island at Universal built into a HP fantasy land. I'm a big dork too and DH thinks it's funny but I'll be the one laughing next year he he. Hey there are direct flights from the UK to Tampa and Orlando now :winkwink:

Wow that sounds a lovely place to visit! Hogwarts looks pretty epic I've seen it on tv and it just makes me want to go lol!
I think it's a man thing my OH is just the same. If I had more money id probably be diving on the plane right now. Will definitely be something we will look into doing I think. ;)

So cool so you can see it from outside the park then?

No one of the companies that host continued education courses in my industry actually rents out portions of the various parks annually for their events. They will keep 2-3 attractions open within that area for the attendees but close the rest. One year we got a portion of Disney world that included Epcot so I got a taste of that and it was pretty cool but the best was when the company (Transitions Optical btw) rented out Universal. We only got to use a few of their rides and the HP island was still being worked on but it really made me want to go back on my own dime and take my time!

Yes I hate the blood tests I have terrible veins that don't like to cooperate :D Definitely finding out the sex of bubs I can't wait lol! How about you? do you want to find out? X

My veins are exactly them same! They normally have to take blood from my right arm cause they can never find the vein in my left lol. We think we will we haven't decided yet I'm just taking it all day by day xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->