Just been in hospital, is there any way at all I could still get my BFP this cycle???

LittleMum

Mum to 22 mth old and ttc
Reaction score
Just been in hospital for a few days with a severe kidney infection.
I'm currently on cd26 and was in there cd22-25, during that time they took loads of urine and blood tests. They asked if there was a chance I could be pregnant so I'm guessing they would've tested things and said if I was?!
I had an external ultrasound on Thursday and the lady doing it said my pelvis had quite a bit of fluid in it leading her to believe that I'd recently had a ruptured ovarian cyst or had produced too many follicles this month and one of those had burst. She said it was too early to detect pregnancy.

I have spent the last few days on a sodium drip, one night on a potassium drip, being pumped full of antibiotics and on pain relief. If I was lucky enough for this to be our month would it even stick?? :(

Sorry you've had such a rubbish time hon I don't know much about it but if a baby wants to stick they're determined little buggers and will deal with far more adversity than that. Baby's are born in famines, to heroine addicts and terminally ill women so I'm sure if it was meant to be you're still in. They might not have tested for pregnancy in hospital or it may have been too soon, definitely to see anything on scans xx

Oh no little mum sorry you've had such a hideous time of it. Hope you're all better now.

X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->