Just been to A&E with Nephew.

C

Ceejay123

My nephews just been taken to A&E. He fell off his bed, we've no idea what into... And knocked his two front teeth out! Well, one's out.. One's only just hanging in. :dohh:

:( He's only 2 1/2, he's in so much pain, screaming and crying. He has special needs, and can't speak yet... So he's so frustrated trying to tell us what's wrong. The hospital told us to take him in via ambulance... Then the ambulance took 3 hours to arrive! So he had no painkillers at all.. Then he had to wait 2 hours to be seen.. to be told 'It was a waste of time bringing him in, we're going to have to let it heal on it's own. Give him some calpol' :thumbup:

Poor little mite! He's always getting himself into mischief. If you take your eyes off him for five seconds... he hurts himself :(

xx

Bless him..I got a bit upset thinking of him so frustrated and hurting..I think it was terrible he was left so long...and for nothing.

Hope he heals up soon..sure he will forget all about it..my nearly 2 year old is similar..if its dangerous she is right in there!

:flower:

:( He just can't say a single word, and doesn't understand very well. Bless him. I hope he learns to communicate soon, it's so awful to watch him when he gets upset or hurt. I had to tickle his arm and hug him, then blood was dripping on the floor from his mouth in A&E :'( I wanted to cry. x

He's feeling better, his tooths still hurting but he's managing to eat. The other needs to fall out but it's not ready to pull yet . x

poor little man, so horrible to see them in pain x

Definitely. We're trying to persuade his mum to move him into a smaller room.. The one he's in has steps etc. Everything else is childproofed.. I think he should be in a toddler bed rather than a single at 2.. :/ x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->