Just being silly & paranoid

HopeBT

Reaction score
About 8-9 wks today, cannot really decide which because baby is measuring small even though according to my LMP, I should be 9 weeks today.
In any case, ladies, do you ever wonder if the baby is still in there during these early few weeks, when there is no bump to show, no movements and no symptoms? I had awful MS for the past 3 weeks or so, but nothing now. I just feel "normal", like pre-pregnancy. Going wild in my head, wondering if the bub is still in there or just slipped away without me knowing (unlikely, I know)
Very much looking forward to my next ultrasound this weekend, and even better, early movements please xxx
I started feeling my DD so early, close to 15 wks, it was unbelievable. Praying for the same this time around

Also wishing I had a doppler, but there are no dopplers sold around where I live, and by the time its shipped here, I probably will be showing or already feeling the baby move

You dont have ebay to buy a doppler?
I can do it on Ebay or amazon, but the international shipping will take few weeks at least, so by the time it arrive, I dont think I will need it anymore... sigh

I lost all my pregnancy symptoms at around 6 weeks. Even my boobs didn't hurt anymore and it scared the crap out of me.
I had 2 very early reassurance scans at 7+2 and 9+2 and then the sickness was back with vengeance and didnt go away until 16 weeks.

This isn't my first and I was hoping to feel movements really early but sadly I didn't feel anything at all until around 18 weeks and even then was just the odd flutters. I didnt start feeling proper big movements until 27 weeks but I have a anterior placenta so that cushions all the movements until ure much further along
Now 35+2 and feel everything and it hurts.

Really hope ure scan goes well.
Just wanted to reassure u that it's very normol for symptoms to come and go In early pregnancy.
Good luck

I can really relate! I am 6+6 weeks today and even though I had a scan last week to confirm heart is beating etc, I cant help fear that something is going to go wrong. I am almost just waiting for it even though I have no reason to think like this. I have quesiness non stop for the past week and my bbs are still harder and bigger but I dont 'feel' pregnant. I vaguely remember having similar fears with my first pregnancy so I hope it fades at some stage

I can really relate! I am 6+6 weeks today and even though I had a scan last week to confirm heart is beating etc, I cant help fear that something is going to go wrong. I am almost just waiting for it even though I have no reason to think like this. I have quesiness non stop for the past week and my bbs are still harder and bigger but I dont 'feel' pregnant. I vaguely remember having similar fears with my first pregnancy so I hope it fades at some stage

It's scary hon. I was so worried when my symptoms went away and was constantly checking for blood. I've had 3 Misscariges in the past at 11 weeks 6 weeks and 5 weeks so I always feel so paranoid in the first trimester.
It's not fun. I'm sure all will be ok hon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->