• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Just bite your tongue!

I just posted and asked if she was a year already, playing stupid. Will see what she says, if she mentions the kegs hitting the back or anything. Maybe I will inbox her an article or something... Idk why the manufacturers do not educate peoPle better. It would increase safety of their products!
Sadly I think the majority of parents do know what they are supposed to do but they choose to ignore the laws/guidelines.

I just posted and asked if she was a year already, playing stupid. Will see what she says, if she mentions the kegs hitting the back or anything. Maybe I will inbox her an article or something... Idk why the manufacturers do not educate peoPle better. It would increase safety of their products!
Sadly I think the majority of parents do know what they are supposed to do but they choose to ignore the laws/guidelines.
She responded with he he I cheated a bit. I inboxed her an AAP article on RF until 2 and told her she can yell at me for not minding my own business but that inwasnt sure if she knew they law guideline just changed this year.

My cousin was just telling me about crash test videos that show a child under 2 being decapitated from the inside. (Basically head breaking off of spine) if they were to get into a wreck. Scary!

(If the child was in a front facing car seat too early)

Whit ~ I have seen this video too. Scary to think about.

Yes, previous posters have already mentioned this, but I'll reiterate.

Infants MUST be rear facing until they are at least one year of age AND 20 lbs. When they get too big for the carrier/base, many parents buy a bigger seat that does not require the base.

It is now recommended that infants stay rear-facing until they are two because their necks are not strong enough to sustain the impact of a possible car accident.

We switched our daughter to forward facing on her first birthday. However, after having more knowledge, we plan to keep our son rear-facing until two.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"