Just blowing off steam

Lalaloopsie

Reaction score
My oh is really grating on me.
I work 8-4 monday to Friday
He works 10.30-2pm monday to Friday
He constantly moans about how tired he is (what with him being 17 weeks pregnant himself I can see why)
I got in tonight and was cooking till 5.30 while he was pretty much telling me that he can't look for another job coz he doesn't know how... so he wants me to job search for him, fill in application forms and prep him for interviews (which is how he got his curent job) then he sulked when I said he can look for his own jobs and I will help with applications. I got told to forget it (even tho I'd already shown him 4 jobs and he pulled his face at them)
He's constantly moaning that I don't hug him enough or show him attention (flipping girl) and doesn't seem to get that working with 60 children aged 4 is exhausting then I come home and make tea and nothing has been tidied because he's been "running errands" usually for his mum (who is more than able to run her own) so I come home to my 15, 13 and 7 year old girls who are usually bitching at eachother about something stupid and then I open my coursework book as I'm also studying for a degree but oh chooses this time to tell me stupid irrelevant crap that I have no interest in. Then I go upstairs just for some peace and he follows me up there and makes the most annoying noises known ever to my ears, tapping, biting then chewing his nails, breathing in general.
Followed by snoring which keeps me up till 2 ish when I finally pass out
Then he wonders why I have no patience for him.

Sorry it's long but raaaaar

I feel your pain! What is it with these bloody men who think it's easy working full time, being pregnant, looking after our kids & still having to cook, clean & do the shopping. I totally blew up in front of my hubby yesterday cause he wouldnt move some heavy furniture for whilst I was hooving around it...cause he was too busy playing the Xbox (I kid you not). I threw the Hoover to the ground & told him to go & 'F' himself. I'm still angry just thinking about it 😡

Sounds awful. Things are doubly annoying when you are pregnant. I certainly couldn't handle having a man around this time round, I am a rat bag. Tell him you need space when it comes to studying, give him a few jobs that seem small but will help you out. Can't the older kids help a bit too given that you are pregnant? It annoys me how men think there is nothing going on in our bodies and we can carry on as normal.

I would also be annoyed at someone other than my child wanting hugs all the time. x

The older 2 do their chores at night, if they remember or if their after something.
It's like OH has no common sense, he has to have me tell him what to do and when or if it's ok for him to do something, example the kitchen floor hadn't been swept or mopped yet one morning, we have a dog.
He empties the drier onto the kitchen floor (full of mud from the wet dog and dog hair and crumbs from his breakfast) then puts his work uniform in the drier leaving the once clean clothes in the dirty floor for the dog to jump on. I pulled him on this and he said that maybe I should tell him it needs doing rather than presuming he knows....
My own brain hurt, it's not hard to see the floor needs mopping or that if u put clean clothes on a dirty floor they become dirty.
There's no common sense at all

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"