Just bought my first bargain!

jocatolo

Mum of 5
Reaction score
Actually beginning to feel like it's all starting to happen now! Having had 4 boys already and bought and got rid of EVERYTHING I've decided to try and save on a few things this time round and I've just got my first bargain!

Found this Swinging crib on Ebay and only paid £14.99!! Am so chuffed! It's in the next town so no postage either. Obviously I'll buy a new mattress for our LO. I always wanted one of these for my others but never mananed to get one so really pleased!

Sorry for rambling on lol like a kid at xmas!

https://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI...m=110251490969&ssPageName=STRK:MEWA:IT&ih=001

Fab...Always love a bargain xxx

All those cribs are ADORABLE. I think we're just going to get a cotbed and a moses basket and stand for when the baby is really teenytiny to put in our room.

It's funny how cheap they sell for on ebay considering they're around £100 to buy.

Bargain hun.

Aw cute!

I bought a green sleeper with Froggies on it on sale. That was my first uncontrollable purchase so far because it was just so darn cute.

All those cribs are ADORABLE. I think we're just going to get a cotbed and a moses basket and stand for when the baby is really teenytiny to put in our room.

We're gonna get a cot bed too but as the crib was so cheap we couldn't say no really. LO is gonna be sharing our room to as only in a 2 bed place at mo.

We're gonna get a cot bed too but as the crib was so cheap we couldn't say no really. LO is gonna be sharing our room to as only in a 2 bed place at mo.

Crib will last lo one up til 6mths I think, so really no need to look for a cot right now. And plus cribs are sooo cute. I bought a crib even though I still have my sons cot lol.

It's funny how cheap they sell for on ebay considering they're around £100 to buy.

Bargain hun.

E bay is great isn't it, just saw the bedding set you bought it's lovely, just can't justify spending so much on brand new when you can buy something so perfect for so little!

E bay is great isn't it, just saw the bedding set you bought it's lovely, just can't justify spending so much on brand new when you can buy something so perfect for so little!

Yep! I haven't found a good crib set yet though for my crib, so if you find one let me know. As the only one I like so far is from babies r us at £30.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->