Just curious

Haha yeah. Right now it's kinda cute and makes me laugh. When she's 2, I'm sure it won't be so funny. But I love that she's showing interest in things, and cares enough to get mad, if that makes sense? She throws a mini tantrum when she tries to crawl and collapses too. She gets sooo frusterated. I'm actually really glad that she wants to do thigns so badly that it makes her mad when she can't.

I agree with Neko, I think it's a good thing she is throwing them (for now haha). She gets excited, she gets mad. She's a little drama queen, lol. She's always been a high maintenance baby so I didn't expect that to go away when she hit a certain age (tho I certainly hoped :lol:).

My LO gets a bit angry when I take things away from her too, but I try to distract her with something else as it must be so frustrating to her that seemingly random things are not allowed.

I don't think at 6 months old they can have a tantrum in the traditional sense of the word either though. Babies are so new to emotions and every one must be so overwhelming to them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->