Just Dance v Zumba

I

Ilikecake

Which would you ladies go for? I want to get one of them today but not sure which.

Or recommend me some other "fitness" games.

I have both on the wii and I much prefer just dance. I've only actually used Zumba once and I've had it about 6 months now :blush:

Is it for the Xbox kinect or wii??
We bought just dance 3 and dance central 2 and I've got to say I'm not a fan of just dance at all!!

Just Dance 3, its ace and soooo fun, plus zumba has fitness on it so I went for just dance haha

for fitness Zumba is better
for playing just dance is better.

But both are good at both if that makes sense :) xx

Zumba is sooooo boring on the wii. I prefer just dance.
x

i have just dance 3 for the wii and i find it so fun and such a good workout! never done zumba tho x

I went for Zumba in the end as I wanted that "work out" element. I haven't giggled so much in ages. I looked a right tit, I highly recommend it!

i look like a tit dancing to just dance, i have mastered a few songs now and look like a dude :smug:

I'm trying to convince OH to have a go on Zumba, may work when he's drunk...which will make it even funnier :rofl:

I think zumba is much more of a workout than the dance ones, 10mins of zumba i feel like ive done something where to me it would take about a hour at least of the dance ones, i think they are more for fun

I've used all three Just Dance games and love them all.Can't stand zumba,find it a bit tedious and the music annoys me.

I am in love with Dance central on the kinect it is so much fun and is good exercise plus in workout mode it tells you how many calories you are burning as you play.

I prefer Just Dance. You need alot of space for Zumba which I dont have in my flat

I'm starting to get little regrets, it's hard to get the motivation to dance to a song you don't know plus I'm realising that space is a little bit of an issue, I've already knocked over a tea :haha:

I dont have the Zumba for the Wii, but I do have the DVD Exhilarate set and I absolutely love it!!! The music is great, and the work outs are so much fun!!! Here is a link to the DVD set I bough, it is a little pricey but in my opinion worth every penny!! I can work out and actually have fun doing it!!

https://www.zumba.com/shop/product/zumba-exhilarate-dvd-experience/

I have seen the "Just Dance" set for the Wii because my nieces and nephews got it as a christmas gift and were visiting me at my house and it looked like alot of fun, they all loved it and I thought it looked like fun when I was watching them all doing it!!

I am thinking the Zumba is probably better for more of a "workout" though, and maybe the Just Dance is more for fun??? but I guess either way it is good if it motivates you to get up and move!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->