just don't feel pregnant... a little worried :(

Ashley8806

Reaction score
With both of my girls at this point I was very sick, tired, moody... this time I've only hada couple sick days but generally just hungry, a little extra tired but nothing crazy and sone pulling here n there if I move wrong. I just feel worried my pregnancy isn't progressing like it should :(

You are fine! :) Every pregnancy is different, even in the same person. My major symptoms didn't hit until the end of 5 weeks (and they hit hard) but I have heard of some girls not getting anything major until 7-8 weeks. There are also those women who don't get any symptoms! You could try to get 2 blood tests from your doctor. :) Try not to worry :hugs:

I had symptoms with DD from as soon as I got a positive with a HPT but with DS I has no symptoms at all. But this time symptoms hit about 7 weeks but the last day or two they haven't been as bad. Try not to worry they will soon appear xx

I had no symptoms with either pregnancy until 8 weeks and even then it was only tiredness and slight nausea which only lasted a couple of weeks. I've felt fine since before 10 wks this time. I've seen bubba wriggling around happily and DD was perfect so no symptoms isnt always bad xx

I had very, very little in the way of symptoms with my second baby. It worried me so much! I refused to even announce my pregnancy, even though I'd announced my first at 6 weeks along! I waited until 14 weeks to announce, but that baby is now a very happy, healthy 6 month old. And now I'm pregnant again with every symptom over the sun. Ha! :hugs:

I still don't feel pregnant, and never really did. Enjoy it :)

I feel the same. At this point, I should be begging for zofran. It worries me too.

I never really felt pregnant either.... Well until this week when I've started fainting almost everyday! Count yourself lucky and enjoy while you can... You never know what tomorrow will bring.

I had no symptoms whatsoever with my ds. This time, I've got sore. Bbs, cannot get through the day without a nap and I'm peeing for England!

I haven't had any symptoms until 6 weeks minimum with my 2 previous pregnancies. I wouldn't worry about not having any symptoms yet...I am cherishing my last few nausea-free days as I know what's about to come!!

Thank s for responding everyone :) such a worryi ng time...

With my other two I also had early scans around six weeks where this time I have to wait till jan 15th so not feeling confident till I see the lil bean!

Every day seems to be different for me...there's still loads of time for symptoms to hit you. :)

I'm almost 12 weeks and up to now, my symptoms have been so mild, I quit symptom spotting because it just worried me too much. Once I stopped thinking about it, I started puking and gagging every.single.day. With DS and DD, I had so few symptoms I wondered if I was pg at all but ultrasounds showed them wriggling around.

Thanks everyone. Dont get me wrong I don't want to be sick lol just don't really feel pregnant at all.

And for everyone not feeling well I hope you all feel better soon :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->