Just entering TWW and testing Monday 12th! Anyone with me?!

Sparrowmummy

Reaction score
Well the egg has dropped and the deed was done (several times lol!) so now it's just hoping they collide!!

I am going to wait until 12DPO to test. I am an obsessive POAS so only have have one stick in the house otherwise I would be testing all the time lol:dohh:

Is there anyone testing around this date to wait it out with me?! Let the over analysing of possible symptoms and restraint not to test early begin!!:happydance:

Hiya Sparrow! I'm in exact same boat as you,I suspect I O'd during the night last night. We BD'd on Wednesday last and will again later today so there isn't as big a chance this time but hoping it's enough! I am going to try my best to wait it out to 12dpo like you but I might impulsively give into a test earlier. Can't help it when you keep hearing of all these ladies here getting such early BFP,even though rationally I know the tests we have here aren't sensitive enough for that! But hey,what ttc woman has ever been rational?!

Let the symptom spotting begin...

How long have you been ttc for?

Hi Aphy!
Great will be brilliant to have someone to wait it out with! We DTD Monday and then yesterday and think I either ovulated Thursday or Friday so not huge chances but good enough to think I'm within a shot lol! This week was crazy busy and we were both knackered!
This is cycle 2 for us so not at all long. I see you've been trying a while, let's hope this month is lucky for you.
I go back to work on Monday (have been off for the school holidays) so hoping that will distract me at least for a while. If I manage to hold out until the weekend I will be happy lol.
Your temps have been quite random this month? Does Clomid interfere with your temp?
Xx

Our week was the same which is why we BD'd so little this month! Yes,my temps have been a bit all over but can't imagine it's from the Clomid since last month it wasn't like this. No idea what's going on but not much I can do about it.

Sounds like you definitely have a chance cause your BD days aren't bad at all!

How you feel about going back to work? It is a good distraction I guess! Do you use anything at all to help with fertility,like supplements or something?

Hey! Sounds like we're in similar places. I O'd August 31st (according to temps/OPK) and so I'm 3 DPO right now. I promised myself I'd wait until AF this time rather than go through the negative tests ... but I'm sure I'll be buckling by September 12th. This is our second cycle trying for a second child.

Hii second time, welcome :wave: yes we are all about the same time! Looks like you will be testing first which is exciting!! Did you know when you were pregnant last time? Did you have any symptoms??
I feel okay about going back to work but have just accepted a promotion so know it is going to be very manic, Feel like I'm in the lull before the storm....!
No I don't take anything to aid. Just take well woman prenatals and trying to be good with my diet (which I never find easy lol :dohh: )
Do you use opk's? I at best get faint lines around when I think O is they never truly get darker than the control line :wacko: does this mean I might not be ovulating? I get a clear temp rise and a bit of cramping so I'm hoping my body is doing the biz and I'm just not catching the peak hormone on the stick?
How are you finding the clomid? I heard great things about it giving lots of BFP's! Let's hope it does for you!!
Xx

The only symptoms I had with my first pregnancy was implantation spotting at about 7 DPO through 9 DPO, but I didn't even know what it was! It was only in retrospect that I realized it was a positive thing -- at the time it actually worried me. I first saw a positive at 10 DPO (incredibly faint), and because I was testing so early, I didn't have any symptoms until a couple of weeks AFTER I found out. I had very minor symptoms in general though. I do remember cramping when I was testing and worrying that it was a bad sign. I kept cramping through most of my pregnancy and it was never an issue. But I also cramp before AF (I guess my body is just very crampy?), so it's not a certain sign.

I used opk's the last few cycles (I use the clear blue smiley one which is a lot easier than those where you yourself have to compare lines etc) which helped but this cycle I decided to go according to when I O'd last cycle and tracking my cm and temp. From what I understand a temp rise is the one sure way of confirming O so you should be clear. The Clomid has been ok,last cycle (my first) I basically only got cramping,bloatedness and shortness of breath during O. This cycle I had a few days of nausea with acne outbreak on my face and cramping and bloating but it's basically gone by now already so I am more than happy to sit up with those side effects if it helps. Fortunately the lowest dose made me O last cycle so I don't have to increase dosage or anything.

Congratulations on your promotion! That's exciting!

Hi second! Fx for you when you test!

Thank you, aphy! I hope this cycle is the one for you -- fingers crossed!

I can't believe how much attention we pay to our body when TTC! I literally feel everything! I'm sure I must feel like this normally but last cycle I felt mild tightness from O to Af and feeling like I am going to do the same this cycle. It's too early for any implantation yet so hoping things change soon!
Pleased to hear the lowest dose has done the trick for you, even better that the side effects are only mild. I think I should stop using OPK's they just confuse me as they seem to quite often conflict my temps.
I think I am now 3 DPO lol well wahooo only another 9 days to go lol!! Thought will prob test in 7!
I've just seen the other September testing thread!! I so didn't spot that when I came on here! Just read through the whole thing, sounds like they have been pretty lucky so far, hopefully you will be one of them aphy! Xx

Thank you sparrow. I'm hoping the same for you! 9 days had better go by fast!

Hey ladies, what's the latest? Any symptoms or signs? Have you tested?
I've had a manic week so mainly forgot about everything but have had moments obsessing!!
I tested today and got a BFN but FF says I ovulated later than I thought so it only makes me 8 DPO today so still very early days.
I thought I was out as the closest we DTD was 2 days prior to O (after the FF change in estimation) and then nothing for a week so didn't think there was much chance. However.....today my boobs are sore which isn't normal so hoping there still might be a chance. I'm going to wait until Wednesday to test with FMU and hope I might see something at 10DPO if I don't then I will prob wait to see if AF arrives over weekend/Monday.

Looking forward to updates!!

Sparrow,here's to hoping the sore bbs means something important! :hugs:

Nothing much to report my side,maybe some darker veins on one breast versus the other but that could also be my imagination or wishful thinking. Haven't experienced a single other symptom this cycle so I am not hopeful. Think I will try a test tomorrow at 10dpo but if bfn,then I won't test again until AF day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->