just feeling sorry for myself

curlygirl87

Reaction score
hi there just a bit of a rant really ladies sorry for that :wacko: i'm just getting really annoyed at the moment im putting off pregnancy until ive finished studying and am able to put some money aside with my partner of 7 years. I work two jobs and am at uni too, i'm constantly on the go and find it very hard when people ask me to help them out to say no so i also end up babysitting for friends and family whilst trying to catch up on my social life with famiy and friends. It has really began to bug me that my boyfs sis is now pregnant and neither her or her boyfriend work and yet they have ebrything ready for their baby. I am just being jelous i know but it really gets to me i seems like all my friends are having babies and getting married and that evrything is on hold for me and my partner because i chose to go to uni, I dont regret it at all as i want to be a tecaher but by the time that happens im going to be about 26 and even then i'm going to want to be in the job for a couple of years before i think of having babies my heart is telling me that im ready but my head tells me i should know better, even my parents keep asking when im going to give them some granchildren i dont know just seems like a long way off for now and i cant stop thinking about it at the mo been having trouble with my periods just stress i hope but that makes me want to start trying even more encase there are problems sorry for the lenghy essay and all the moaning thanks for reading if you do

:hugs:Hi

I know how you feel, I'm currently at uni with my partner of 4 years, were engaged and have a house and a car. I was considering ttc in the second semester of the last year of uni, so I have the baby after I graduate, but it only one idea. My sister failed her GCSE's and didn't have a job and she got pregnant.It felt so unfair, I was jealous and it took a lot to get over it.

I hope you know your not alone and we at BnB are here for you:hugs:

thanks so much for replying im in my last semester now so tempting but i really want to get thejob i have been working so hard towards so i know i must wait really. its lovely to have people who unsderstand and care i love this site! good luck with your studies and thaks again for taking the time to read and reply xx

Thats ok:hugs:

I'm in second year, what are you studying?

Oh hun I know exactly how you feel... I'm stuck in uni and training for another 4 years before I can even think of ttc, but my little sister's finishing her A-levels this year and is pregnant. Sucks for me, but the way I'm now thinking about it is I get to practise with my niece/nephew before it's my turn: that way I'll have some experience with babies and not be quite so petrified of hurting the LOs lol!

Hang in there hun, it'll be all worth it when you can get your ideal, well-paid job and be able to spoil your own little ones and take all the ML you want to be with them :hugs:

I know how you feel :cry:

When everything seems to be going to plan for everyone around you it can be hard not to feel jealous. All of my friends are getting married, having babies, buying houses, while OH and I are stuck in the slow lane, living in sin in a tiny 1 bed flat - no place for a baby!

I know it's easier said that done but try to think a few years into the future - you've got the job that you wanted, you've got some more life experience under your belt (26 isn't old!), you're in a better financial situation.... All of that will give your baby an even better start in life.

Also, try to take some (private) comfort in the fact that your partner's sister probably ain't gonna know what hit her :winkwink:

Hey, you're doing the right thing. It's natural to feel jealous and you'll continue to be so, but it's perfectly normal.

I'm 29 in March and will be trying for a baby later on this year. I always thought I'd have children in my mid-20's, but life just doesn't work out the way you think it will.

You've got years left yet and you're definitely doing the right thing. You'll have a much more stable future for you all and should hopefully never be without work.

thank you all so much for replying to my post and sharing all your stories with me this site is brilliant i love it i know im doing the right thing in the long run keep in touch girls love ya all xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->