Just finished reading The Notebook

kmbabycrazy

Reaction score
And for once I prefer the film. I always watch the film first as I love books and hate when films do it wrong so if I read the book first it always ruins the movie so I watch the movie first so I can judge them separately. I think the film is so much more romantic and the fact they fight a lot makes it seem more real than them just being this perfect couple if you get me. I love that about their relationship. And I hate the ending. I don't even see it as an ending it just stops. Very disappointed with the books which is annoying as I now have other Nicholas Spark books I bought to read after watching the film such as Nights in the Rodanthe and The Lucky One. Really hope they don't disappoint me as much x

I enjoyed the book more than the film. Love Nicholas Sparks

I prefer the Noah in the film, their relationship in the film, the ending of the film. I mean I enjoyed the book don't get me wrong but it just didn't live up to the film. I expected a lot as I usually think a lot more of the books than I do the film so I was expecting the book to be wonderful. I have bought some of his books that haven't been made into films too and I'm sure if they end up making them into films I'll still get annoyed that they did the film wrong haha. I think it's just because I've known and loved the film for 8 years and have only just read the book. I think the story behind the book is really sweet though x

And I have read another Nicholas Sparks book that I loved, The Guardian which is why I decided to give in and buy some others lol x

I would say the notebook book and film were not as good as most of the other books. i love nicholas sparks!

I genuinely hated the book.
I also usually prefer the books/hate the films, but i think the writers of the film bettered the book in every way.

xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->