(Just for fun) What would your status be!?

MommaJJ

Reaction score
So as the title suggests, if you could be really honest and everyone knew about your pregnancy, what would your status be on Facebook? Doesn't need to be serious btw, just thought it would be a funny kind of thread...
I'll start;

"Jemma has the most itchy tits today"

Sorry if this offends anyone lol x

Got cold, feel shit. Underslept and why the hell does this baby think it's acceptable to make me starving hungry at 4am

Not sure I'm welcome back at the grocery store after I made the mistake of looking at raw chicken for too long today.

It's the worst when your boobs hurt so bad and they itch. Ouch!

Love this!

"Does insurance pay for sensitivity training for first time fathers?"

Just woke up from a 5 hour nap, I'll see you all in the morning XD

No seriously, all I want to do is sleep.

"I wish this baby would let me poop and let me have at least enough energy to do some laundry."

"My boobs hurt yay!"

Swiftly followed by...

"My boobs don't hurt. Freaking out!"

Swiftly followed by...

"My boobs hurt. Yay!"

"Officially peed myself for the first time yesterday". Why is my bladder and muscle tone not like it was four years ago?!?? Oh right....three babies in three years

Hahaa itchy tits cracked me up! I remember posting in last pg 'you know you pregnant when it takes you 3 go's trying to finish your roast dinner' lol!

I was scrolling through my news feed today and a girl posted a picture of her breakfast smoothie. It was bananas apples and spinach, so it was yellow with little green bits that looked like broccoli. It took everything inside me to hold back from commenting that just looking at it made me feel like I was going to vomit

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->