• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Just found babies heartbeat!!! :D

jenniferannex

Reaction score
I am over the moon right now :D :D took me 25 minutes of searching but I found it!! Tried to grab my phone to record it but moved and lost it!! Now I can't find it again, so frustrating! But I'm sooo happy!!

Have you found your babies heartbeat and lost it? Then struggled to find it again!! I want to show DH when he gets home from work but thinking he won't believe me if I can't find it :haha:

Yay! It is the best sound ever :) Congratulations!

That's fantastic congratulations I have the same u find the heartbeat then it disappear lol me & my DH say the baby's playing hide & seek with us lol

So cool I can't wait for ours! They say there's less than a 10% chance of losing a pregnancy after you hear the heartbeat so congrats! Huge milestone!

Congrats!!
I found mine two days ago and haven't since. It's still early ad yet are so small and can hide so easy. I found it hard to find all the time until about 12 weeks with my first and second.

Aww, congrats :flower:!!! I <3 that sound so much. It is so exciting <3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->