Just found out and very nervous!

maisie78

Mum
Reaction score
I just found out today that I am expecting our second child. It was a bit of a shock as although we have not been taking precautions a 20 month old with separation anxiety has meant a distinct lack of alone time this month. I'm not entirely sure how far along I am as my cycles have not been regular since I had my daughter but best guess is around 5 weeks so looking end of Jan beginning of Feb.

I am really happy as we wanted a sibling for our daughter that wasn't too far in age (she will be approx 2yrs 3-4 months). But the anxiety has definitely set in. As you will see on my signature my daughter was born with a very rare genetic disorder that sent her blind at 7 months. We have been through genetic testing and been assured that it was a spontaneous mutation and not passed from us but I can't help but be worried for this baby.

I am really excited but also nervous and looking for someone to share this journey with so that I can enjoy this pregnancy without worrying too much about what ifs xxx

Ahhh let me be the first of many to wish you congratulations! ! This is a lovely group and I'm sure any questions or queries will be answered and if you need a rant we will all join in!! Xoxo

Congratulations Hun on your BFP! Wishing you a happy healthy nine months. Xx

Congratulations on your pregnancy I hope it all goes well for you. A little brother or sister will be amazing for your daughter especially with such a Short age gap. Your daughter is beautiful xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->