Just found out BFP I'm freaking out Advice please

trying2bamom

Reaction score
So I have irregular periods, and Type 2 dubieties. I have been tracking using an app called Ovia which told me the exact day to test for pregnancy. I tested and got a faint positive. I went to doctor next day and got positive.
I have been cramping on my left side when I'm sitting . and my stomach feels like it's tightening when standing. I couldn't get a OBGYN appointment until the 28th of this month because they said they wouldn't be able to see anything if I come earlier, which is the same thing the ER doctor said when they did the U/S . He said that he was able to see my lining thickening , but my HCG level was at 330. He wanted me to follow up with OBGYN but I don't have an OBGYN until I actually go to my first appointment and establish a permanent OB.

I have been Googling this and there's stuff about miscarriages etc. I don't want to freak myself out anybody else have this? cramping and tightening of stomach. I am not bleeding. I have never been pregnancy, never had miscarriage, never even had a scare I'm 32.

Just got call from clinic that was monitoring my type 2 diabetes actually said my blood numbers were good has gone down , my kidneys, liver and everything is good. But I am freaking out. Me and DB have been trying for over 2 years and it's finally happened.

How many dpo were you when they did that beta? If you were around 14 dpo I'd say 330 sounds pretty good to me (the normal range for 4 weeks is 5-426 but I think it should preferably be over 100 for it to be viable).

Cramping is actually a pretty normal symptom of pregnancy as long as it isn't severe and you aren't bleeding. I've been having on/off mild cramps consistently since pretty early on and am around 14w0d today. It's due to your uterus stretching out. So yeah as long as it isn't bad and there's no bleeding (especially red bleeding) than you should be fine:flower:

How many dpo were you when they did that beta? If you were around 14 dpo I'd say 330 sounds pretty good to me (the normal range for 4 weeks is 5-426 but I think it should preferably be over 100 for it to be viable).

Cramping is actually a pretty normal symptom of pregnancy as long as it isn't severe and you aren't bleeding. I've been having on/off mild cramps consistently since pretty early on and am around 14w0d today. It's due to your uterus stretching out. So yeah as long as it isn't bad and there's no bleeding (especially red bleeding) than you should be fine:flower:

Thanks so much, I don't know DPO cause I have irregular periods I was tracking with Ovia app. I don't think I'm that far along, because I took a test that Saturday and showed no positive sign then took another test on Weds and got positive.. so literally right on the first day a positive would come up. and no I'm not bleeding. I do a sit down job, so that could be it. I have to stop googling..lol. I don't want to freak myself out to much.

I had one sided stabbing pain & at my scan it showed a cyst on my ovary which they said is really common from where you ovulated. I know it's a worry but ectopics are very rare & with no bleeding i would assume its just everything stretching :) xx

Thanks so much, I don't know DPO cause I have irregular periods I was tracking with Ovia app. I don't think I'm that far along, because I took a test that Saturday and showed no positive sign then took another test on Weds and got positive.. so literally right on the first day a positive would come up. and no I'm not bleeding. I do a sit down job, so that could be it. I have to stop googling..lol. I don't want to freak myself out to much.

HCG does take 2-3 days to double in your blood (until it hits 1200, then it starts taking a bit longer) so it can take a while from you implant until you get a positive test.

Yeah sitting down can make any cramping (or round ligament pain once that starts for you) more pronounced, especially if you're sitting on a fairly hard surface:wacko: I know if I sit on a hard/hard-ish chair or surface for long periods of time, I feel everything much more.

Googling can be a bad thing, I try to avoid it as much as possible because you'll always find horror stories that freak you out. Learned that the hard way a few times:dohh::haha: I'd say if you have any concerns it's better to either ask here or your GP until you get a OBGYN.

It's true though they can't see anything on a u/s until a certain point, I think most prefer to wait until you're 6-8 weeks. I didn't have my 1st u/s until I was around 8 weeks myself.

Do not Google. I have been so anxious this pregnancy that I started googling things and convinced myself something was wrong. We saw a healthy 9w6d baby with a strong hb of 169 last week! I'm 10.5 weeks now. No more googling for me!

Cramping is pretty normal unless there is bleeding or as my OB says...unless you're doubled over in pain.

I have a decent amount on my right side this time around and I'm sure it's bc that's where the corpeus leuteum cyst is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->