Just found out im pregnant... At 33 weeks..

Gabrielle93

Reaction score
So i nust found out that I am pregnant with my 3rd child. But I'm 33 weeks pregnant. I had a regular period the whole time didnt gain any weight and felt no fetal movement the whole time. The only reason i found out was i went to the Dr for pain in my kidneys which turned out to be kidney stones. What I'm worried about is that I am a marijuana user and with me not knowing until a couple days ago that I was pregnant is there any way for me to clear out my system before I go into labor and have the baby. Again I had no idea I was pregnant and if I did I wouldnt have been using.

I know women who smoked their entire pregnancies and all their kids came out fine! And I'm talking cigarettes!!!

I dont smoke but weed is from the earth and I honestly dont think it's worse than cigarettes! Stay encouraged and believe your baby will be fine even when you have smoked.

Also talk to your OB about your concerns. Best wishes!!!

I had a friend that use to smoke weed while pregnant because she had the worst morning sickness. She has 3 very healthy kids now and it had zero affect on the babies. I believe it stays in the system for a month but after that it's gone. Just don't smoke for the rest of your pregnancy and I think all will be ok. I would talk to your doctor about any concerns but I would be more worried about lack of prenatal care more than anything else.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->