Just found out pg with 6th baby!!!

lesh07

mum of 5. Preg with no 6
Reaction score
Hi ladies well i am 4 days late for af and was taking tests for the past 3 days and got bfn then this lunchtime i decided to test again and got my :bfp: :happydance::happydance: I know I ov'd late on cd 16-18 out of a 28 day cycle so explains the late bfp. Will test in the morning with 1st morning wee to get a darker line.

Bfp with 2 hour hold at lunchtime.
2013-11-30 12.55.43.jpg
2013-11-30 12.46.27.jpg
2013-11-30 14.13.06.jpg

Awesome, congrats! I want a big family, too but I'm not sure that'll happen :haha:

Congratulations :flower: I would love a big family but I don't think DH would let me!xx

Thankyou ladies. Christiansmum when are you due. x

Congratulations! I would love a big family, but won't get my husband to agree to more than three (my dream would be four).

x

Congratulations! I would love a big family, but won't get my husband to agree to more than three (my dream would be four).

x

I'm in the same boat as you! DH thinks he is getting the snip after baby number 3 xx

Ahh lovely christianmum so we will be going through these stages together then.

Earthy.mama. Yay for sure on big families. It is a great thing. I love mine. x

Hi ricschick i remember you from the pregnancy testing page. Isn't it great. We are all going to be taking this beautiful journey together. xx

Due Aug 6th with #5! Congrats!! Excited , but more nervous than I expected to be. Last pg was a little more difficult than my others, so I think that's partly why. Nice to have so many Aug babies on here!

Due Aug 6th with #5! Congrats!! Excited , but more nervous than I expected to be. Last pg was a little more difficult than my others, so I think that's partly why. Nice to have so many Aug babies on here!

Yes it's lovely. Same due date as me then. Congrats on your little one. I too am a little nervous but i am used to having all the early cramps, backache and headaches so hoping that things will be okay. x

Congrats and welcome to the "6-pack" club! We'll be expecting #7 in Feb/March

Thankyou paperhearts. And congratulations on your next little bundle. Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"