Just Found out

I dont think it is right the hospital told the funeral directors and not you, unless you asked the funeral directors to find out?

I know finding out Ava is a little girl has made it all the more raw at the moment, but I think it will help in time, being allowed to grieve for your daughter.

:hugs::hugs:

No we didn't ask him, he kept asking my husband for a name and my husband said we are still waiting for the tests, he took it upon himself to call and find out :cry: I don't understand why they would give him that info? I am going to call my doctor later and tell him what happened and why I was not told right away and since the gender is in maybe the reason for her death is in also :cry:
xoxoo

so sorry hun hope all our little angels are playing happy together xxx

I'm so sorry for the loss of your little girl :hugs: Ava's name is beautiful :flower:

:cry: so so sorry for your loss.. it must make it all the more painful, that the little girl u longed for has been taken from u ... :(
Ava is a beautiful name.. rest in peace little girl......
she will always be your daughter, she just plays with the angels ...:hugs:

It does sound very wrong for the funeral director to be the one to tell you :(

Take care :hugs:

My heart breaks for you... Prayers of peace & comfort I'm sending your way... Keep talking about your angel, in these short few days I have realized that helps me .. XOXO

So sorry for your loss x :hugs:
Ava Sophia is a beautiful name x

:cry: so so sorry for your loss.. it must make it all the more painful, that the little girl u longed for has been taken from u ... :(
Ava is a beautiful name.. rest in peace little girl......
she will always be your daughter, she just plays with the angels ...:hugs:

It does sound very wrong for the funeral director to be the one to tell you :(

Take care :hugs:

I was not even trying for this angel, it's been 11 years and 3 boys later and I get pregnant :cry: and with a girl. I am just at a loss for words, I am in so much pain, my eyes are almost shut from crying.
Thank you everyone for your replies and for your advice, it's really helping me :hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

You are in my thoughts & prayers.... (((Big Hug!!)))
Your angel has such a beautiful name! I pray that you are surrounded with peace and comfort sweetie...

What a beautiful name. I'm sorry you've gone through such a horrible experience. :hugs: I know there is nothing I can say or do to make you feel better but my thoughts and prayers go out to you and your family especially baby Ava.

So sorry for your loss chick, such a beautiful name for your angel xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"