Just gave birth 9 months ago... PREGNANT AGAIN!!! Pic included****

someone23

Reaction score
Hello babies and bumps and mommies and mommies to be....
I just want to say congrats to us all and hope we have a healthy and happy 9 months. Although this pregnancy was completely a shocker. I just gave birth 9 months ago to a little girl and ACCIDENTLY became with baby again. lolz.. Me and bf was using the pull out method of course is very unsafe although we THOUGHT we were being safe. Well to my surprise I felt a little sick this morning which I thought was from the small amount of alcohol I consumed last night and totally thought it was safe because I didn't even imagine being prego so ooo oooo soon!! =) But anywho, I went on to a vomiting type mode and I know I don't vomit unless im PREGO!! So I went to store and brought a test just to be sure and I knew it was going to come back NEGATIVE..... BUT.. TO .. MY.. SURPRISE... 2 BFP LINES... OMG my heart sunk!! So now I'm back on this train again for the long ride.. WHOSE WITH ME????:happydance::happydance:

Attachments

• CAM00463.jpg
    CAM00463.jpg
    14.7 KB · Views: 27
Hello babies and bumps and mommies and mommies to be....
I just want to say congrats to us all and hope we have a healthy and happy 9 months. Although this pregnancy was completely a shocker. I just gave birth 9 months ago to a little girl and ACCIDENTLY became with baby again. lolz.. Me and bf was using the pull out method of course is very unsafe although we THOUGHT we were being safe. Well to my surprise I felt a little sick this morning which I thought was from the small amount of alcohol I consumed last night and totally thought it was safe because I didn't even imagine being prego so ooo oooo soon!! =) But anywho, I went on to a vomiting type mode and I know I don't vomit unless im PREGO!! So I went to store and brought a test just to be sure and I knew it was going to come back NEGATIVE..... BUT.. TO .. MY.. SURPRISE... 2 BFP LINES... OMG my heart sunk!! So now I'm back on this train again for the long ride.. WHOSE WITH ME????:happydance::happydance:

OMG!!! CONGRATULATION!!!!
:happydance::happydance:
Happy and healthy 9 months :kiss:

Congrats hun. Just think how close they will be. I have an 18 month old and i'm 9 wks preggo now. Cant wait to have 2 close in age x

Congratulations! My children will be close in age too. It's going to be such fun! If not slightly crazy. But ever so happy.

Thank you. You ladies are the best!! I didnt look at it as having kids close in age and i kind of felt down about becoming pregnant again so soon. So im happy now. This should be wonderful. Let's keep in touch and share our journey together!!!:hugs::hugs::hugs:

My son just turned 1 two days ago and i am almost 13 weeks pregnant!

Congratulations.

My hubby has freaked out as our two will be 29 months apart. He feels this is a small age gap! Lol.

Just told him your news. Hes a little calmer now so thank you.

Good luck. My mates got a 16 month gap with hers and is finding it far easier than she expected xx

Congrats. I had my little one 9 and a half months ago and I'm 29 weeks pregnant with my second. complete shock, we were actually trying but never though it would happen first time as it took over 2 years with my son.

Congratulations! I had a surprise Bfp today too. My son in 15 months! X

Congrats, we are in the same boat but were ntnp, so its a pleasant suprise for us rather than a shock lol!! X

Congrats! :)
There will be a 16 month age gap between mine, we were trying but was shocked it happened the first month when it took almost a year to conceive our daughter.

My baby is 4 1/2 months old and I am 11 weeks pregnant, ha ha.
Two under one here we come plus my daughter has special needs and I have a four year old.
Crazy will not.even cover it!
Congratulations to you!

Reading you alls stories has really put me at ease. I want to say thanks to everyone for their support n kind words because I was a nervous wreck earlier,!

Congrats on your bfp someone23! I have a 10 month old and am 7 weeks pregnant so 1.5 years difference! You aren't alone and by the beginning of this post you have lots of support!

Congratulations :) I have a 11 month old daughter and I am pregnant again (it was a surprise) oh and I also have a 4 year old son x

lolz.. thank you ladies. some of you posts made me laugh. SANITY PILLS!! that was funny and there seems to be alot of support on this thread from one another.. LETS KEEP IT UP! I love BnB :happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->