Just gave birth,and just got positive pregnancy test

Dianna

Reaction score
Hello,I gave birth naturally to my first born on April 3,2018.I took a at home pregnancy test a few days ago and went to the Dr. and am proud to say we will be expecting AGAIN this coming summer!I am scheduled to have first ultrasound this next week!Anyone else experience something similar?...Pregnancies so close together?..
I believe my first born will be about 15 months when the new baby arrives.

My aunt gave birth in Dec and was pregnant again in Feb. So when the youngest has his birthday in Nov, both boys are the same age until the older one's birthday in Dec. Congratulations!

I got pregnant with my second when my first was 3 months they are a year and 2 weeks apart! I love that they are so close in age.

Congratulations! Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months :happydance:

I got pregnant after my first period while ebf my second, they're about 18 months apart. It was a bit difficult to get used to the idea at first, but they're close and do well together for the most part. Congrats!!

My youngest 2 are 11 months apart. By far my favorite age gap between my boys

Me, my son was 15 months when my little girl was born. Hard work when they were smaller but worth it!!

They're good friends now ❤

Congratulations!

There’s 15 months between my first and second. 20 months between my second and third. 4 years between my second and my twins. I found out at 9 weeks postpartum that I’m expecting yet again, there will be about 10 months between my twins and this new baby :wacko: lol. 3 under 1 will be very interesting!

Last edited:
I have 19 months between mine (technically 18 but less than a week off it being 19!) and there are definitely challenges, especially with the eldest's understanding when baby comes along at first but mine are 6 & 5 now and I'm quite enjoying their age gap! :)

Oh wow congratulations that's so cool because they will be so close in age they will be able to grow up together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->